I Remember You...

(Disclaimer! This picture belongs to Yaita-Chan on Deviant Art! I'm not that good at drawing yet lol)

(Y/n POV)

*Everything was... dark... That's all I can see around me besides a white tile path I've been walking on for a while now. As I progressed through the darkness, screens of light would appear next to me displaying memories of the past. I stopped in front of one from high school when a bully got put in her place by the victim. I smiled at the memory for a moment before I looked forward and saw a figure approaching me from the distance. I tried to peer closer and as they passed the memories, they shattered. I felt my heart stop for a moment as they soon picked up the pace. This made me back up only to notice the trail behind me was replaced with a wall. By the time I looked up all I could see was Circus Baby lunging towards me screeching.*

I let out a short scream as I sat up from my bed abruptly. My forehead was covered with sweat and my hair was sticking to my face. I heard footsteps coming from outside before my dad burst into the room with a worry on his face. "(Y/n), sweetie, are you okay? I heard a scream." He asked as he walked towards me. I nodded a bit before wiping my head and letting out a sigh. "Yeah dad, it was just a nightmare is all..." I answered quietly as I tried to calm myself down. He sat on my bed and placed his hand on my shoulder and tried to comfort me. "Wanna talk about it over some breakfast?" He asked giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled and nodded as I rubbed my eyes a bit to shake the drowsiness away. At that, he got up and went down stairs giving me the time to get myself situated. I hopped off my bed and began to stretch, hearing a crack and pop here and there. I walked over to my (F/c) vanity and began to brush my hair back into place. "Great! Now that I don't look like a complete slob" I said out loud with a small smile gracing my face. After fixing my hair, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. 'I wonder what that nightmare was about...' I thought to myself as I began to rinse my mouth out with mouthwash. After I finished my basic hygiene, I threw on a black shirt with (F/c) stars on it and fuzzy (F/c) pants with (Favorite Animal) slippers and made my way downstairs. I walked down the stairs and a strong smell of (Favorite Breakfast Meal) hit my nose causing me to grin and sigh. "Dad, that smells amazing!" I called down as I began to run down the stairs. "Thanks honey, I'm glad you like it!" My dad responded in a happy tone. I giggled as I hopped into the chair closest to the edge of our kitchen's counter top. Thankfully, we had a house with an open kitchen so I didn't really have to go that far if I decided to crash on the couch. "Dad, your food is always amazing, you know that!" I said with delight as he placed my food in front of me with a cup of (Favorite Drink). After he made his own food, he sat next to me and began to eat. "So, what was that nightmare about, (Y/n)?" He asked me as he finished a piece of bacon. "W-Well I was walking down this white tiled path and everything around me was dark. The further I went, I saw memories from the past playing like they were some sort of YouTube video..." I stated. He nodded as I took a sip of my (F/d) before continuing. "And soon enough I saw a dark figure in front of me causing me to stop. It approached me and the memories that passed by in the distance turned black and shattered. I tried to turn around to run, but suddenly there was a wall behind me. When I turned around, it lunged at me and... it was Circus Baby, covered in blood... like... you know..." I got silent as my dad gave an understanding nod before placing his hand on my back. "Are you sure this job is a good idea for you? I don't want anything bad happening to you, (Y/n)... You're all I have left... I can't afford to lose you too..." My dad said with worry riddled in his tone. I bit a piece of my food I nodded. "If I can fix the animatronics up, maybe Mr. Afton could open up the Circus Baby Pizza World! It's something me and Liz always wanted..." I said with a sad tone towards the end. He gave me a worried look for a moment before nodding. "I promise, dad, no matter what, I will always come back to you." I said as I sent him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and ruffled up my hair a bit before holding out his pinkie. "Pinkie promise?" He asked me in a childish manner. I laughed for a bit before nodding and bringing my pinkie to his and curled mine around his. After a short laugh, I looked over towards the clock to see what time it is. "Wow, only 10:00 am? I'm up a lot earlier than I expected" I said astonished with the time still. "You do enjoy your beauty sleep" My dad added with a chuckle. "Well, since we have a lot of time, why don't we spend some time together? I don't have to be at work till midnight anyways." I offered. "I would love that, (Y/n)!" he cheered, causing me to laugh as I finished my food.