Extraction

(Y/n) POV

(Fair warning I'm sure this chapter is pretty long.)

I woke up feeling my newfound determination flowing through my veins as I stretch and get myself ready for the day. I quickly get my morning routine out of the way and proceed down stairs to make breakfast, only to see that dad is already ahead of me on that. "Good morning (Y/n)! You seem more energetic than usual today. Any reason why?" He asked. It has now occurred to me that I should probably explain to him my current situation. I'm sure Liz will be able to help me not sound crazy later on down the road. "Dad if I tell you, I need you to hear me out without thinking I'm crazy." I start with a serious tone as I sit down. This caught his attention and he nodded slowly as leaned over the counter top to listen in to what I'm about to tell him. "First thing I need to establish is don't go to the police after this conversation, please. I need time to take care of this problem and I can't afford to fail a promise I made to a few friends." I say, causing his brows to furrow in worry before he nods. "Okay so as crazy as it sounds, I have been able to reconnect with Elizabeth." I say, causing his eyes to widen. "B-But sweetie she's-" "Wait let me explain because, it's going to get a lot weirder and darker before it makes any sort of sense." I interrupt him causing him to hum in response. "She is possessing the same animatronic that took her life many years ago, she even has our necklace on the handle that snatched her body up in front of me." I explain. I can see the clear confusion on my dads face before he slowly nods. "Does Afton know about this?" He asks, which surprises me that he didn't just cut the conversation short considering the fact that this sounds crazy as hell. I shook my head before sighing. "I'm sure he's not aware of Liz possessing the animatronic, but he is aware of what they are capable of. Considering the fact he..." I paused for a moment and took a deep breath to relax myself a bit. "It's okay (Y/n) I'm listening." Dad reassures me, which does help me relax. "He made those animatronics to kill children, which is why I think he told me and Liz not to go near Circus Baby yet." I finish, causing his eyes to widen. "The worst part is that there have been more victims over time. They have a chip inside of them that compels them to kill. I... I've had to clean out the remains of a child in Freddy's storage tank already..." I state in a whisper as I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away before regaining my composure. "I was able to prevent an 'accident' yesterday, but I need to remove those chips from them. They don't want to do this, they actually love making children happy." I explain as I slam my fist on the counter top in anger from the thought of how heartbroken they must feel after each child they kill.

"So... you can communicate with them... and they communicate back?" He asks almost in disbelief. I nod in response causing him to lean back slightly, he seems to be trying to process this new information. "I know it sounds crazy but I swear dad I'm not going crazy or lying about any of this." I plead out "Trust me I know you wouldn't just make up this story (Y/n). It's... just a lot to process is all, but go on." He says while now taking a seat next to me. "Liz is like how she usually was when we were younger, sweet and kind. Foxy is sometimes a jerk but I can tell he means well and is nice under all that attitude. Ballora is very calming to be around and seems almost motherly towards the children and is super kind to me as well. Freddy..." I pause for a moment, earning a concerned hum from dad. "He's a super sweet bear, as strange as that is to say out loud." I say while giggling a bit. "He always tries is best to make me feel happy, he's even danced with me and told cheesy jokes to me on a few occasions. Bon Bon is a joy to be around and I'm glad that him and Freddy are as close as ever. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if Freddy was all alone..." I say in a solemn tone. "(Y/n)?" Dad says bringing me out of my thoughts from my favorite bear. "Do you... think you're in love with Freddy?" He asks hesitantly, causing my eyes to widen a bit and a blush to bloom across my face. "W-WHAT!? NO!? I-I MEAN I DON'T THINK IT COULD EV-EVEN REALLY WORK OUT!" I shout out in confusion, earning a laugh from my dad, lightening up the mood slightly. "Now that I think about it, you did seem to enjoy being around him the most as a child. You even have a toy plushy of him when you were 10!" He teased, causing me to groan at the fond memories and hide my face. "C-Can I please continue!" I shout in embarrassment, causing dad to laugh and nod a bit. "Of course sweetie." He chuckled out before leaning onto the counter top with his arm propped up and his hand supporting his head. "A-Anyways... Liz said I would be able to remove the chips from inside of them with some specific instructions and then I could have evidence of Afton's crimes." I continue. "If I were to just call the police and say 'hey this man is killing kids' With no evidence, I'm sure I would be dismissed and might even become a target of the man himself. As a matter of fact I already think He is targeting me." I state as I think back to his previous actions as of lately.