Chapter 3: Opening Round

Once Shamir leaves we get into our groups, and I immediately snag a seat next to Alex. Sitting next to him was probably a bad idea since what Olivia is saying is actually important, she's going over confessionals, our placement on the stage, and most importantly always expect the unexpected.

We all get done with our talk with Olivia and head towards the stage to get mic'd for tonight's taping after we get stage ready that's when Levi gives Shamir a count down and filming begins. Shamir begins his monologue and announces that he will be "this year's host with the most" he continues by introducing us and we each go out there one at a time he also introduces our show personality. He starts with Annie she's a meme vlogger... Girl, I have no clue what that means but go off I guess. Tamir is next he is some tech geek I mean he looks like he's the type to always be on some type of device. Next is Anna apparently she's an heiress her mom is an accounting executive. Then there is Cassadi and if her hair did not make it obvious enough she is what one would call a "free spirit". After Cassadi was Annaleigh who is America's Sweetheart which is tough competition for me I mean the girl is practically a saint. The next person was Alex which who is a total musclehead, gym bro, all of that. I guess he's trying to crush it in the gym and courtroom, I hope he can crush it other places too but who knows. Emily goes next and well to just be frank I don't know what the fuck she did out there it was like flirty, nice, and kinda rude, no wonder she's called the "wild card". Before I step out there Jillian goes before me she is an MTAAME and Mock Trial fan, she even recited facts from the AMTA website. Like does this girl even have a life. Then they get to me I am this season flirt so I really try my best to be fun and flirty but honestly, I am scared shit less. Lastly is Sean and this boy tries to do a flip, he almost fell and broke his neck. Yeah, his title of being reckless genuinely fits with his actions.

Once we all are together we are arranged in the perfect order we all somehow got our good side for the camera and we stand for a second to let production get some extra footage for the show. After that Shamir goes through the usual "are you excited to be here?" "Who's ready to win?" However, he transitions to a new twist this season, we all try to keep up an appearance for the camera but let's be honest we were all scared shitless on what this new twist could be. Shamir finally stops keeping us in suspense when he announces that DREW CHANDLER FROM LAST SEASON IS COMING BACK! Drew was last seasons front runner, up until he had to leave for a mysterious reason he honestly had one of the easiest seasons. He was just clearly the most prepared to win, unlike his peers. Drew being back in this competition is very bad news for the rest of us I mean he was the highest rated fan favorite since Shamir.

We film just more footage of us being in shock then Shamir moves onto this weeks challenge and explains this challenge is an elimination one! "This weeks challenge is who can write the best opening, to make it fair Drew is exempt from this challenge since his opening speech won in the finale of last season. However, in this challenge, we are testing your speaking skills, your passion, and your memory if you can deliver the speech you were meant to give. So contestants are you ready to open up to the challenge? Find out next week if they have what it takes!"