Chapter 20: The Reunion

A month later...

I can't believe it is time to shoot the reunion, I truly have not thought about the show in weeks. I have just been that damn busy but today is the day I have to step back into this hell hole and face the music.

I walk out of my new penthouse... Hey, being on TV has its perks, but I step into the limo and of course, my girl Olivia is already in there waiting on me. She catches me up on all of the important stuff that needs to happen for today, she's basically been my publicist since the show ended Midlands Television Studios is actually having a halt in production for a lot of shows due to a recent lawsuit against the show but I'm glad it gave me and Olivia a chance to grow a close working relationship. We finally get to the studio and it hits me this gut feeling today is either going to be a good day or being back in this particular spotlight. However, I have no choice my fans deserve to ask me the questions they have been desperately wanting to ask. I'm happy to see Emily and Annaleigh again, we all have been texting in our group chat but it will be nice to see them again! I don't know how to feel about seeing Alex again but I guess I'll base my reaction off of his. I go to hair and makeup, chance into my reunion outfit something a lil sexy, sleek, and daring but it perfectly matches the tone I had during the show. I get escorted to my seat I am on the left coach far right close to Shamir who is hosting tonight so perfect placement. On the couch with me is Emily, Annaleigh, Annie, and Anna. On the right couch is Sean, Drew, Alex, Tamir, Jillian, and Cassadi. Sean is the closest one to Shamir as well so I see they set up the two finalists in competing for spots again. Shamir comes out and once we all get mic'd the taping begins.

Once taping starts Shamir starts it off by saying "Welcome back America! I am joined by your favorite mockers of MTAAME. This season was one of the most twists filled seasons ever, we put these guys through a lot, but at the end of the day, they got through every challenge, every emotional thrilled, and every new change we wanted to add. Before we dive into the deep hitting questions lets first catch up with the contestants and see what they have been up to post-show!"

Trey- "I have actually decided to stop going to law school and became a social media coordinator/influencer. I have gotten an internship working underneath Alex Grace himself and we are currently working on his new show 'Keeping up with the Owens' to help get him and his husband Jackie Owens back out in the spotlight."

Emily- "I am currently working on graduating from law school and use my social media attention to help with criminal justice reform and actually am helping my professor prep one of his cases currently"

Annaleigh- "I decided to move to D.C. and I currently interning at the State Department. I think it is important to follow my passion of working with other cultures to help bring peace."

Annie- "I actually got a gig managing a band called 'The sea also rises' I am super pumped to be working with such amazing talent."

Anna- "I also decided to move to D.C. and happened to get an internship with the supreme court!"

Sean- "I have been touring to different high school mock trial programs and becoming a sort of inspirational speaker."

Drew- "I am grinding out my years as a public defender because I want to be the best trial attorney I can be."

Alex- "I have actually became apart of planet fitnesses legal consultant team and using my social media to help with their marketing team."

Tamir- "Yikes, I did not expect everyone to get that much done in a month... Uhm I'm still working at Kroger and going to law school. It's nice when people come to ask me for an autograph."

Jillian- "I am finishing up law school but currently, in negotiations with my current boss about becoming a partner at her firm, it's not a big firm but we could really change midlands."