Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A few months later.

It's wedding day!

Jordan did my hair and makeup. Now I get to put on the dress of my dreams on!

"Honey, you look beautiful." My Mom smiles at me as she helps me put on my dress.

"Thank you Mom." I smile at her.

"I couldn't be happier for you to marry Carter. He has been so good to you. Now he will be a part of our family." She smiles as me.

"Thank you Mom."

Jordan gets ready as my maid of honor and Kara is my bridesmaid. Kara gets ready as well.

"You ready?" My Dad asks me.

My Dad is going to be walking me down the aisle.

"Honey, I am so proud of you." My Dad tears up.

"Thank you Daddy but don't cry or else I will." I laugh and he does.

"Everyone's here and everything's ready!" My Mom cheers.

The music begins and I walk down the aisle with my Dad on my side.

Carter gasps when he sees me in my dress.

I have Jordan and Kara on my side of the aisle. Carter and his best man his brother Matthew and other brother Luke.

My Dad lets goes of my hands when we reach the aisle.

"Take good care of her." My Dad smiles at Carter.

"Yes Sir, I promise." My Dad kisses me goodbye and I grab Carter's hand.

"We are all gathered here today to celebrate Carter Wilson and Genesis Jones. I here they have written their own wedding vows." My pastor says while pointing to me.

"Carter," I begin.

"You are the love of my life. You have helped me through some of the toughest parts of my life. You have stayed by my side and helped me through it. I love you with all my heart. Now and forever I will be by your side as your wife. I am honored to love you and become your wife. You mean everything to me. I will love you, forever." I smile.

I see that Carter teared up.

"Genny, you bring out the best in me. For the day I first meet you, I knew I wanted to be there for you. I will always be there for you, forever. I love you with all my heart and till the day I die, I will always and forever love you. You are the love of my life, my soul mate, my best friend, and now my wife. No matter what we go through in life, you always have me. I will always be by your side, holding your hand, and helping you through it. I love you Genesis Nicole Jones."

I couldn't help but cry at that.

"That was beautiful." The pastor cries and everyone laughs.

"Now I pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" The Pastor cheers and so does everyone else.

Carter grabs me in his arms, and kisses me on my lips with a passionate kiss.

Today,

I married the love of my life.

I know,

I have finally,

Learned to live again.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much! Thank you for reading :)

-xoxo Caty :)