Chapter Six - Slutty Behavior ♥

Chapter Six - Slutty Behavior ♥ (Might edit chapter sooner or later)

The night hours are my favorite hours of the day. Nobody is around to bug you, nobody is there to interrupt you, it's just you and yourself. Or, in my case, it's just me and my love.

When the sun sets and it's nearly peach black outside, all of the guys, including Pattie, leave the hospital to go home and prepare themselves for the next day, which lets Justin and I have some alone time with each other.

Ever since Justin and I became exclusive, we did many slumber parties together, most of them were secret so our parents wouldn't find out. Still, we were only 14. Whenever we planned a night like this, I'd get so excited. Sleeping with Justin in the same bed was my favorite thing about our relationship. No, scratch that. It's still my most favorite thing about our relationship. Feeling his presence when I'm asleep or watching his peaceful face and listening to his cute snores make me really happy somehow...

"I love you." Justin whispers as we both lie on his bed in his hospital room, cuddled together. I smile and kiss his jawline lightly while tightening my grip around his bare chest.

The last five months were a nightmare to me, in all ways possible. From Justin being in coma, to the twins, to the press and media and fans. So many rumors, so many accusations, so many threats.... I remember even feeling scared for my life a few times... But nonetheless, it's over now, thankfully. Well, some of it.

"Do you know what I remembered the other day?" I look up at Justin and watch as the tips of his lips twitch up a little. "The first time I saw you in a different light." I quirk one brow up in confusion. "The first time I fell in love with you." I return a shy smile at him and feel as my cheeks slowly get a little color. Thank goodness we turned the lights off.

"When was it? You've never told me." I ask curiously as he exhales lengthily with a grin on his face. "Remember when I flew back from Atlanta?" "Which time? You flew back a lot from there." He chuckles. "When I met Usher for the first time and he blew me off." "Oh, that time. Yeah, I do."

"Well, the moment I saw you running up to me in that white dress, your hair flying back, and your eyes focusing on me... That was the moment it hit me... That was when I saw how beautiful you really are." He caresses my cheek and smiles lovingly at me. "That's why you were acting so weird?" He chuckles again. "Yeah... Do you remember when you fell in love with me?"

"Who says I fell in love with you?" He looks shocked at me as I try to keep on a poker face but a smile hurries to show up on my face and ruin my attempts of being serious. "I'm joking! How can I not be in love with you?" As if deliberately, he moves his head to the side and flips his head while smirking cockily. "Don't start before I take it back." He grins and pecks my lips. "No, I don't remember. I guess you made me fall for you slowly whenever you tried to get me and convince me to be yours."

He smirks even more cockily and I slap his chest hard before gluing my lips to his. "Idiot." I remark quietly between our kisses and squeak loudly as he rolls us over and his fingers start to tickle me. I try to push him off but considering how strong he is, it's obvious I fail. You'd think he'd be weak after sleeping for almost half a year... His fingers stop moving just as his lips make contact with the skin above my collar bone, slowly making their way up to my neck and left ear.

"You're so sexy." He whispers seductively, grinding slowly on me. "Justin, stop." I say while biting my lips and slowly reaching for the back of his neck. "Make me." He moves his face down to my neck again and plants soft kisses on my trembling skin. "Justin, we can't... The hospital..." "The hospital can suck it. I need you and I need you now." He hugs me tightly and kisses my neck with more force.