Chapter Seven - LEAVE ME ALONE! ♥

"No... Stop!" I cry as he lifts his hand up and slaps me across the face. Throbbing pain quickly burns my left cheek, making me yelp in pain. "Why are you doing this?" I ask, crying, desperate for answers.

"Because you deserve it." He says with his wicked smirk before slapping me once again.

"Emily!" I stir my head to the side and look at Erin holding one baby in her hands. Many knockings are heard in the background. "Would you mind?? I'm a little busy here!" She says in frustration and walks back into the kitchen.

I slowly stand up, feeling confused and shocked, and walk up to the front door where the knockings are coming from. I open the door and immediately regret it as I realize that the person behind it is Justin.

I hurry to shut the door but he quickly places his foot inside the house, stopping me from closing it on his face. "Please hear me out!" I can hear in his voice that he's cried a while ago.

He puts his hand on the door and pushes it back, revealing all of him to me. Taking a good look, I can see black circles under his eyes, his eye lids are red and his nose is snotty. He's been crying a lot lately.

I look at him without saying a word until he decides to speak up. "I'm sorry." He begins, wiping his nose. "I don't know what I was thinking when I said what I said. You're not what I said, you're way far from that. You're actually the exact opposite of what I said. I'm really sorry. I'm an idiot."

I keep staring at him without talking when suddenly a baby cry comes from behind me, making Justin paralyzed.

"What's that?" He asks while walking into the house, his eyes are fixed on the kitchen. "Who's... who's crying..?" He slowly makes his way to the kitchen and stops his feet next to the entrance. I follow him behind and peek next to him at Erin trying to shake calmly one crying baby while the other one sits crying in her chair.

"Who are those.." Justin asks, confused expression covers his face. I nod at him as he looks at me and watch him as he walks up to the crying baby in the chair and lifts her up into his arms, shaking her slowly and whispering soothing words in her ears.

"Oh, thank god, Emily!" Erin says while turning around but quickly shuts up as she realizes who's standing there. "Justin.." Justin smiles at her, tears filling his eyes.

"What are their names?" I shake my head, letting him know I don't know yet. "They're still nameless?" I nod. "Why?"

For the time today, I talk. "Because it's a parental decision, both parents need to make it and since you were in a coma, I couldn't decide the names by myself..." He approaches me with a little smile and wraps one arm around me before kissing my head.

"I love you." From the corner of my eye, I notice how Erin puts the other baby down and hurries out of the room without making a sound. I really owe her for helping me so much with the babies.

"Can you help me with them? It's their nap time.." I ask while grabbing one of them and marching out of the kitchen toward the stairs. I look back just as Justin pecks his daughter's forehead and follows me behind.

After tucking both babies in their cribs and helping them fall asleep, I walk into my room and take my jacket off. I almost screech as Justin's fingers make contact with my skin and his hot breath brushes my neck.

"I love you," he whispers, kissing my neck lightly. His hands tighten their grip on my waist before turning me slowly around and staring into my eyes. "I've missed you." Leaning in, his soft lips slowly touch mine, teasing a little bit. As he finally gives into the kiss, he lets his fingers run around my back and hold me close to him, as if he lets go, I'd vanish.