Chapter Six - Plan

-Khun POV-

A month went by fast. It's already almost time for the 53rd floor test. Isu knocked on my door and said, "Khun, Bam, it's time for the strategy meeting for the floor test." "We'll be right there!" Bam called out. "Speak for yourself," I grumbled. "I still need to finish my hair."

When we got to the meeting, the room was full. Isu was there, sitting with Hatz, Amigo, Endorsi, and Anaak. Lauroe was strapped to Hatz's back, as usual. Elaine, Rak, and Hockney were next to each other, and Lea stood off to the side, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Turtles! What took you so long?" Rak asked. "Shut up, crocodile," I retorted.

I opened up our next match list on my lighthouse and moved it to the center of the room. "This is what we're up against." Lea made a strange noise. "It's my old team. They ditched me." Bam looked at her sympathetically. Lea looked away quickly, refusing to meet his eyes. "Well, I know how to beat them. It'll take just me and the lightbearer-what's your name again?" Lea said. I sighed. "Khun. Khun Aguero Agnes." "Well, it'll take just the two of us to set a trap. The rest of you can finish them off." Lea grabbed my wrist. "I'll explain the plan to you." She dragged me out the door. I could hear Isu saying something, but I couldn't make it out.