Chapter Twelve - Willing

-Khun POV-

Why did I say that. Why the hell did I say that. No better way to confess to your crush than call them dense. God, I'm an idiot. He's going to reject me and now I have ruined our relationship and nothing will ever be the same again.

He still hasn't said anything.

Why isn't he saying anything?

"I think," Bam started.

He's so going to reject me.

"I think my world would end without you. My world was torn in two when I thought you were dead. Rak or Endorsi dying would tear a hole in my world, but your death would leave it in pieces," Bam said, looking at me with those innocent golden eyes of his. His beautiful eyes, glimmering like a gem. "I don't know how to love someone, but..." "But what?" I asked. Bam smiled. "I'd be willing to try."

"With you."

"Do you mean that? Really?" I whispered, not daring to believe it quite yet. "Of course," Bam responded. "Because...I think I love you too."

I kissed him. The one thing I had wanted to do for so long, I had finally done. Bam was mine, and I was his.

After finally, reluctantly, pulling apart, Bam asked,"Is that what's called a kiss?" "Yes." "I like it," Bam murmured, and he kissed me back. The kiss was sweet and a little unsure.

I could have done that all night, but we eventually pulled apart. "Go to sleep," Bam said. "We'll figure things out in the morning." He kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight, Khun."

"Goodnight, Bam."

The lights went out and I fell asleep smiling.

——

Shorter chapter today unfortunately. I promise a longer one next week.

We finally got the kiss we've been waiting for  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)