Chapter Four - Khun?

-Khun's POV-

"...Khun. Mr. Khun. Mr. Khun, are you awake? Khun?" I opened my eyes. "Bam, what are you doing in my room?" "Waking you up. You left the door unlocked." "I did?" "Yeah." Weird. I never leave the door unlocked. God knows what would happen. Normally if someone came into my room without my permission, I would make them leave...but I kind of want Bam to stay.

"We have a floor advancement test today. You're the last one up. Come to the living room when you're ready." A floor advancement test? Crap. And since when am I the last one up? Normally I'm one of the first. I must have been more exhausted than I realized. I dress and head to the bathroom to do my hair. Everyone is waiting when I'm finally finished. Today is the 52nd floor test. It's very soon, but I have to do my part for the team, especially as the only lightbearer. Thankfully, we have Shibisu and Hockney, who are both talented scouts, but it's hard being the only one of a position in a group like this. I don't mind floor tests since my team is usually one of the strongest in rank, but after getting off the Hell Train, everyone is probably not at their best right now. Still, I doubt we'll fail.