20

Edited

I woke up wrapped in Colby's arm. I was pressed up against his chest which I didn't mind. But, I really had to get up. I needed to get ready for the day.

I brought a hand up to my eyes and got the crust out of the corner of my eyes. Then I slowly sat up but, the dang guy knew I was getting up. He groaned but, it was muffled because his face was against my side.

I made more movement and he had one arm wrapped around my waist loosely. "Stay" he groaned. "Beta duties call, also I may or may not have a few human world aaron's to run" I said. He sat up when I said human world.

"Your not going alone." He said "I am. Because today you are going to welcome the new seven vampires today. Alone." I said while heading towards. The bathroom. "No. I'll come with you. Sam can." Colby said while getting up and tailing me.

I spun around. "Trust me on this Colby. I will be fine. I'll be careful. I swear" I said seriously while Colby had his hands placed on my sides.

"I just don't want you getting hurt" he said. "It's fine because I won't get hurt" I said. "But-." I cut him off. "No buts. I'll be fine. Now go get ready or you'll be late mister" I said.

I pecked his lips while he made a little grunt and pulled me back and smashed his lips against mine. I kissed back and we won't on until the door opened.

"MY VIRGIN EYES SISSY" I heard Jake yell. "IM SORRY BUBBA" I said leaving Colby's grasp and out the door. Jake was at the end of the hall.

"BUBBA, I'M SORRY." I yelled. "YOU STILL LOVE ME SISSY?" he yelled. "I STILL LOVE YOU BUBBA" I yelled. "OKAY SISSY. BYE. IM GOING TO SEE MY BEWTIFIL MATE AND TALK TO HER BELLY" he yelled.

"OKAY BUBBA. SEE YOU LATER" I yelled. "OKAY SISSY. BE CAREFUL IN THE HUMAN WORLD" he yelled. As soon as he said that Elton, Corey,  and Aaron were by my door witch stern looks. Damn it. Why do they all think of me like a sister?

"I'll be careful guys. Don't worry. It's just an in and an out. I gotta get more supplies for the kingdom" I said. "Last time a Hunter tried to kill you because they thought you were a werewolf" Corey said.

"Yeah and I killed them. To my dislike of course" I said. Colby was eavesdropping from his room. He doesn't have clothes in my room, that's why he left. Of course my stupid brain couldn't clue that together.

"You never dislike killing" Corey said. "True. I gotta get ready. I actually need to blend in this time" I said while dashing to my bathroom. I heard three groans.

I locked the bathroom door before hopping into the shower. I immediately let my hair get wet. The hot water felt good. I mean it was helping with the little soreness today. I reached to the ledge in the shower and grabbed my aloe shampoo.

I lathered it in my hair until I decided it was time to rinse. I throughly rinsed it from my hair while reaching down for the aloe hair conditioner. Then I remembered. I have to dye my hair because no roots are perfect in the human world and this is natural.

I sighed. I turned the water off and wrapped myself in a towel. I quickly grabbed the white hair dye.  I quickly applied it to my hair and let it sit for like thirty minutes before rinsing it out. Then I grabbed the conditioner and put it in.

I rinsed my hair. Then I got back out and looked at my hair. It worked. It was white but I still had a few red streaks. I sighed. Whatever. I finished drying off and walked out wrapped in a towel. Colby was in my room and his tie was off. "I'm finished and you aren't. That a for once" Colby said smirking.

"I was getting ready" I said while taking the towel that I had on my head off. He seemed shocked. "Had no choice. My mom said too" I said. He nodded. "I'm not going to lie I actually like it better" he said. "I would too if it didn't have red streaks" I said while rummaging through my clothes in my closet. I found and outfit and dropped the towel.