-My Fault?!-

~Chapter 2~

Castle of Lions
Time is unknown
Planet is unknown
—With Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk And Shiro—

Lance had apparently been the only one to think of using a flash light in space. The group had to stay close to him despite him being three times more terrified than the others.

He pushed open a door and managed to swallow down a scream while he others jumped or help, except Hunk who did scream.

Inside are weird pods that seem to be holding something inside them.

"Pidge." Lance said holding his phone out for her to take.

The phone slipped from his hand and Lance knocked on the pod and screamed before rushing and catching the person that fell out of the pod.

"Lance—" The person talking was cut off when the lights flickered and turned on.

The person who feels into Lance aRmS was a girl, around their age, who had Snow White hair and tanned skin.

"Hello?" She asked standing and looking into a stunned boys eyes.

She seemed to see something hiding behind his mask and wall of flirty jokes and happy or bold remarks.

"Hello." Lance replied letting her stand on her own but not leavening her side in case she fell.

"Who are you?" She questioned now looking at everyone except the ginger haired man who came out of a pod on the other side of the room.

"My name is Takashi Shirogane, But I prefer Shiro." Shiro introduced himself and smiled gently.

"Katie Holt. Call me Pidge," Pidge added with a grin.

"Hunk." Hunk said and smiled shyly at her.

"Kogane. . . Keith Kogane." The Red wearing boy mumbled under his breath before jumping as the ginger haired man started to bicker with him. The others quickly joining the fight leaving Lance and the white haired lady.

"And you?" Lance asked.

"I'm Princess Allura of the Alteans. Now, may I please have your name, young one?" She asked cuppin his cheek and gently looking over his facial features.

"My names Lance Mcclain." Lance replied smiling gently.

"Coran. Please come here!" Allura said, her voice now held concern.

The ginger haired man raced over and a simple mark on Lances jaw line was pointed out to him.

"Come, we have many things to look at. The particle shield needs to be up graded, we need to check the castle is in good shape and of course, most importantly; see if what I saw was correct." Coran said before beckoning that everyone followed him.

"What is wrong with the mark in my Jaw? It's never brought me trouble, just unwanted attention." Lance mumbled but sadly the princess heard him.

"There was once a large empire that had gone into hiding before the universal war started. The royals only had one child who would take after them. But, the last seen princess left with a Galra girl and were never seen or heard from again. The Queen was said to land on THAT PLANET!!" Allura quickly raised her voice and pointed at the exact replica of Earth.

"Planet earth?" Coran asked shaking his head.

"What?!" Lance was shocked. He might be the child to take the throne of a hidden empire.

"She named her self Annie and was heard from at the newest, when her son, the only and last of her children who was full on Wing Blood, was born. His name was Prince Adrenaline L. Mcclain." Allura said looking at Lance hopefully.

"Adrenaline Lance Mcclain." Lance corrected before remembering wanting to be called by his middle name because it sounded cool.

"So your the next in line for the thrown. Is your mother well? Your siblings?" Allura asked hopefully.

"My mother was killed by my sister, my sister was killed by a wolf shifter, my brothers were taken to foster care and my dad killed himself. That leaves me. I ran from my foster home only to end up in Alaska and soon go to the Garrison witch brings me to where I am right now." Lance explains quietly not wanting to hear his small backstory.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT LANCE!!" Keith yelled surprising the others and Lance greatly.

"WHAT?! I DIDNT DO ANYTING!!" Lance retorted with bitterness dripping into his tone.

"YOU FLEW US HERE AND GOT US STUCK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A WORM HOLE!!"

"ILL STICK YOU IN A WORM HOLE!! AND ITS NOT LIKE YOU AHD FAMILY ANY WAY, KOGANE!!"

"OH YEAH, I HEARD YOU WERE LIVING IN A FOSTER HOME!! YOUR PARENTS DIDNT EVEN LOVE YOU, LET ALONE WANT YOU."