-Blue Eyes Hid a Monster-

Keith was about to take a step when a boulder the size of Keith's head flew into his chest knocking him to the ground.

Hunk pushed the boulder off of Keith and helped him up.

"MY MOTHER WAS KILLED!!" The loud and high pitched scream was followed by a loud cracking noise.

Everyone looked at Lance with frightened expressions. The cracking noise had came from vines that now surrounded Lance and Allura. Allura hauled Lance into her arms and started to whisper to I'm softly.

"I. . . I don't mean to hurt him. . ." Keith mumbled before being punched by someone.

"AND HOW DID YOU THINK SAYING HIS FAMILY HATED HIM WOULD NOT HURT HIM KEITH?!!" Pidge shouted throwing her arms to her sides.

"I was in a fit of anger, and he struck with family matters first!" Keith said finally defending himself again.

"Well, face it. Lance maybe has family but your an only child who's father died years ago and mother left him! You can't even say your mothers name or recall how she looks! All you have is that knife." Pidge growled at him, her hands slowly becoming larger and claws starting to form.

"Pidge, calm down!!" Hunk said grabbing the obviously angered shifter by her shoulders and pulling her back before any damage could be done.

"Deep breaths Pidge, deep breaths." Shiro added before turning half way to face a very upset and hurt Keith.

"Shiro, please, my temper got the better of me!!" Keith said.

"IT always gets the better of you, Mullet." Everyone now looked to the vine enclosed room in the control area. "You never stopped to think that I just wasn't comfortable with telling you what happened with my parents. Want to know now? My dad killed himself, my sister killed my mom, a wolf shifter killed my sister, both my brothers live in a foster home far away from America. I wish I told you that because I would be treated equally, but NO! I have to be treated like a toy, something you can just be entertained by temporarily. Then once you get bored you leave me alone or just get mad at me." Lance snapped surprising everyone.

The vines parted to show Allura still holding a shaking boy who's had two white featherd wings pulled to his sides.

He had a long tail that was covered in fur but stopped when it got to the end of his tail where feathers lined his tail.

His hair had changed to a white grey color and had several other colors mixed into his hair. Strange markings that looked like glowing scars covered his body.

"your... your a wing shifter?" Pidge asked breaking the sickening silence.

"Yes. . ." Lance replied as he tried with little success to keep his breathing even and controlled.

"Lance?" Shiro called noticing the distant look in the others eyes. After around a minute, Lance finally started to regain his focus.

"Lance??" Allura asked waving her hand in front of his face.

"S-Sorry." Lance mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Come on, you all can start to figure other things out in the morning. You need rest, especially you, Lance." Coran said and helped the wing shifter to his feet.

"I'll bring you all some food. Get your self settled in your rooms, the training deck is across from the bridge." Allura said before turning and starting to walk to the control panel.

"Don't worry, he space goo is one-hundred percent edible." Lance said as he noticed the others talking about what they might eat.

All four looked at him with a expression that seemed to ask, "how do you know that?!" Instead of answering, the Cuban boy walked past with Coran.

Lance took one last glance at them. Keith had been the only one not trying to get Lances attention when he spaced out.

"Blue Eyes hide monsters, Keith." Lance said before he returned to walk-in down the halls.