-Open Skies-

~Chapter 1~
No Body's P.O.V
Alaska/1:30 AM
-With Lance-

Lance looked up at the stars and laid back. He has always believed the stars held the key to opening another world.

He sighed and grabbed some snow off the ground and clenched it in his first before eating some and returning his full attention back to the sky.

"Can't wait to get going to the Garrison, Mom. Are you proud of me, now?" Lance whispers as he takes another small bite of snow.

The wind howled and swirled around his face.

"I wish I could be with you. I wish I didn't have panic attack's every time I looked at my step father. I wish for a lot of things." Lance mumbled under his breath.

The wind howled again but this time seemed to be trying to bite him for wanting to cry.

"I'm sorry. I should have done something." Lance said before looking back at the stars longingly and skipping back into his room.

The next Day, at the Garrison Air Port
Nevada
12:10 PM
—With Lance—

Lance gulped. His first day at the Garrison space school.

"You map and roommate information." A lady said before walking off.

Teacher: Takashi Shirogane
Room: 7099
Roommates
Keith Kogane
Katie Holt
Hunk

This seemed simple enough to get around with. Or so Lance tonight.

After an hour or so he had gotten lost. Finally he slumped onto the ground and pulled his knees close.

"Are you looking for your room?" Lance's head snapped up and hit the board behind him.

"Owe!! Oh, uhm ye-Yeah I am. . ." Lance said glaring at the board before giving his attention to the teacher in front of him.

"Lance Mclain! You missed the last hour of class kiddo. It I'll let it slide saying you are just getting used to living here in the Garrison. I haven't seen you before, how long have you been here?" The teacher asked after saying some long paragraph about class.

"I got here today at twelve. . ." Lance said trailing off shyly.

"Keith!" The teacher called.

A boy wearing this tacky yellow suit who had pale skin, indigo purple eyes and raven hair came over to us.

"Shiro?" He asked softly.

"This is Lance. He's you, Pidge, and Hunks new roommate. Wake him up in the morning and help him to class." Shiro said before turning and walking.

"Got it Space Dad!!" Keith yelled and grabbed Lances hand and lead him to their dorm room.

"Their at it again." Keith groaned looking at the others in the room.

Two people were pillow fighting each other but didn't notice Keith or Lance until Lance somehow made this glowing ball.

"Woo!!!" Pidge said jumping down from the couch and was about to touch it when it started making static noises.

"Is that normal?" Hunk asked before the blue wearing teen slapped his hands together and took a deep breath to calm himself but failed at taking a deep breath.

"This is Lance Mclain, right?" Pidge asked.

"Yeah," Keith said taking Lances hand and leading him to the couch and sitting down with him.

"What should we do now?" Pidge asked.

"Make some tea, the ones I bought specially for Lance. Thanks guys," Keith sighed and rubbed Lances arm carefully.

"I already ship it," Hunk and Pidge whispered to each other when out of the Feline shifters bearing range.

-TWO YEARS LATER-
Nevada
6:30 AM
—Summary Time—
(Present Day)

Keith And Lance had started to fight. Lance stopped talking and Keith did as well. Now, two years later and everyone knows how much the two hate each other. But now, they stand in front of a giant space castle on a unknown planet, with a large blue lion towering over them.