-3-

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Smile for me please

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
[(Y/N) is the 5th best hero btw...and her quirk is Phoenix{breathing fire and wings}]

"....maybe i'll just go to the park...I need to clear my mind..." You told yourself as you switch your direction "Maybe an Ice crean can help me cool down a bit..." you said as you walk to the ice cream truck and bought a (fav.icecream).You sat down on a bench.You started to think...

why did he do that?

did I made a right decision?

what will happened to my baby?

Still thinking,your tears rolled down on your puffy cheeks...

'I love you (Y/N)...and I will forever...promised'...his words echoed to your ears..."Fuck! whar happened with your promise!?...why did you cheat on me..."You whisper-shouted..."You don't know how much I love you Shouto...but you cheated...

Eating you Ice cream and crying at the same time is weird,but you didn't me mind it at all...

"(N/N)?" You heard unknown yet a little familiar voice.You looked up.

"K-Kacchan?" you said between sniff when you saw the top 3 hero. "...wait a minute...YOUR FREAKING CRYING!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED!?"he yelled which caused the passerby's to look at your direction, Katsuki didn't care...He sat beside you "Do-don't worry its n-nothing...really..." You saud wiping your tears away."DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME SHORTY!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED...IS THIS ABOUT HALF'N HALF!?"he said or I should say...yelled..."Ye-...I...uh...No?"You stutter "what did I told you a minute ago...DON'T LIE TO ME YOU FIRE BREATHING BITCH!!"he yelled...again..."F-fine...yes...its about...sh-...him..."you said shakily "wait WHA-" "kacchan...please don't shout..."you sighed "yeah fine...tekk me what happened before I shout again..."he calmly said "h-he..."

"He-He cheated on...me..."

"He did what!?"

"He slept with momo..."

"tell me the story...(N/N) your my friend I need to know whats happening to you..."

"o-ok...I was really exited last nignt...well who doesn't when its time to tell your husband that your pregnant and th-"

"your freaking pregnant!?"

"ye-yeah..."

"what the actual fuck!?..........---....but yeah continue..."

"Then I was waiting for him yo come home...he's getting late day by day...but I didn't suspect that much..."

"yeah carry on"

"then Nii-san..."

"Deku?"

"of course you baka...btw...then nii-san came into our house...he's really angry...then he told me to pack my things but I didn't listen...he came intobmy room and get them by himself...I was asking hin why his angry...and he said that...that..."

You starts to cry again.

"Sh-Shouto...cheated on...m-me..."

"Holy Fuck!? how dare him to do that to you!?"

"at first I didn't believed nii-san bu-but then... theres a video and he showed it to me..."

"really a video!?"

"I don't know what to do...I followed nii-san...then...Before getting here at the park...I talked to shouto...I end up our relationship..."

"wh-what about the baby?"

"I...I didn't tell him about the baby..."

"w-why?"

"I wanted to forget him...So if I told him that were having a baby...I already gave hin a reason to stay..."

"So your really keeping it as a secret away from him?"

"y-yeah"

"your hilarious..."

"I know ok..."

"So your keeping the baby?...orrr not?"

"I-I will keep the baby!! Its not good on doing things like that with no reasons and even if you had reasons its still not good..."

"Its your choice baka...but the baby's father cheated on you..."

"I-I don care...even tho Shouto and Me are not in any kind of relationship anymore...I'll still keep MY baby..."

"yeah yeah...why did he cheated on you?"

"I don't even know"

"thats what you get from not choosing me back then..."

"wh...what?..."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Oh heck sorry for not updating..