-19-

lowercase intended.

hello, author here i would like to inform those who's still reading this that i may discontinue this book, first of all it's so messed up since it was written by the younger me three years ago, second i'm really not into anime and manga series any...

hello, author here i would like to inform those who's still reading this that i may discontinue this book, first of all it's so messed up since it was written by the younger me three years ago, second i'm really not into anime and manga series anymore at the moment. let's just say that i got hooked up by my favourite series when i was younger again such as, harry potter/wizarding world, marvel,dc, and some netflix series. but at the same time i might re-create this story, maybe make a better one lmao.

edit: so for those who are still confused of what's going in i'm going to sum things up now.

The traitor was denki. The reason why y/n doesn't remember any bad thing they fid to her throughout her imprisonment is because she's being drugged. Y/N was kidnapped because the villains thought that she or/and the child inside her will be a great vessel for something they're creating which is a monster with hybrids of different quirks that they will use to conquer the world. They claimed that Y/N and her unborn child is the best vessel because y/n is actually filled of too much power. it'sbecause of her quirk. her quirk sucks power from who she defeated and stores it. y/n doesn't know it neither did anyone but principal nezu. nezu kept it a secret for sometime but he actually was just looking for the right time to tell her. Unfortunately he died before doing so. Denki found the file containing the information when he hacked the devices that nezu formerly used. Denki was in the mission to find a perfect vessel and when he came across the hidden file he knew that Y/N would be perfect for it.

In the end they will find out the truth with the help of hana, she contacted y/n's friends after she left the job. They saved her one last time and ofc succeeded. they even took down the whole headquarters of the villains.

in bakugo's ending y/n married him 2 years after the incident. the child of y/n and shoto still considered shoto as their father and also bakugo. they later on had twins, their marriage was an absolute fairytale.

in todoroki's ending y/n lost their baby during the fight. it took three years for todoroki to gain her trust(not fully) back and they remarried, soon they had a son and a daughter. their marriage was pretty average.

in dabi's ending y/n was never found by the heroes after the fight. dabi found her and decided to aid her, he was planning on bringing her back but when she woke up she remembers nothing at all. the baby was gone too. dabi decided to take care of her for a while but then he got attached, they got attached. they were never married since their life was kept very private. they never had a child because dabi doesn't want too.
she's happy with him.