-9-

Your PoV

“I did the right thing...right?” I asked my friends, Dabi and Himiko.

“Yes...he did hurt you...” dabi answers
“maybe yes, maybe no!...you love him but he did hurt you...well we'll see if you the right thing or not!” Himiko says as she wipes the tears away from my face.

“Thanks Guys...” I smiled “And also... I need to go home...in japan...for the finalization...and nii-chan needs to be back there too.” i added. “Oh...well, we can come tho, we will support you!” i smiled at Himiko's words “thanks Himiko-chan” i stated.

“When are you leaving?” Dabi asked I looked at him “tomorrow afternoon” i stated in a low voice. “Can we see you?” He asked “I wish you guys could but...but I'm with Onii-chan and Kacchan...so i guess it's a no” I answered in a sad voice...

Well who wouldn't be sad? You're Leaving but you can't see your bestfriends before you leave?, I need them but  I can't be with them, and even I explain this to Onii-chan and Kacchan they wouldn't believe me...because...Himiko and Dabi tried to kill us before...geez, why do i need to suffer like this.....

√•°•°•°•° Time skip: The Next Day°•°•°•°•√

“(N/N)!! c'mon now! Kacchan is here! let's go!”

“Coming!~, mind if you help me with my stuffs?”

“Tch, so slow! Lemme help you”

I gave Kacchan my stuffs and I went down the stairs.
I rubbed my belly, “Its been five months since your in mummy's belly...you've grown a lot...maybe its also time for the public to know about you” i whispered to my baby bump.

°•°•°•°•@the airport•°•°•°•°

No one's PoV

“c'mon (N/N!) the plane is here!”
the green haired boy called out and waving at his sister,

“comingggggg!!”
the girl yelled back running carefully while holding her tummy

“tsk can you be more faster!? your fucking slow!”
the ashblonde yelled at her

“i can! if i don't have this cute little thing inside my belly!” she says in a playful voice.

“tch... just hurry up!”

“hai hai~”

ones that they were on the plane they got into their seats, same as before,

Izuku  and their assistant

(Y/N) and Katsuki

(Y/N) faced katsuki

“Hey bakuhoe...”
she called him

“what do you want feathers?”
he answers

“what are you feeling right now?”
she asked

“I'm fucking tired...”
he says in an annoyed tone

“n-no! i meant, what do you feel about going back at japan?”
she says and looked down

“im pretty damn excited cause ya know im getting back to my hometown...but...I'm...I'm worried”
he looked at her

“worried of what?”
she asked curiously

I'm worried of you dumbass,”
he says and flicks the gurls forehead

“ow! and wh-why are you worried about me?”
she says with a pout and rubs her forehead gently.

“since we're going back., you'll gonna face many struggles, issues, rumors, and hate, and that wouldn't be good for the baby!”
he says in a worried yet annoyed voice

“Yes...I will face struggles like that...but the one who will suffer is Shoto and Momo”
she says in a disgusted tone.

“I know but...-”
she cut him off

“Kacchan! stop worrying about me too much! I'm a woman now!”
she says and smiles at him

“I also worries about the baby...”
he says

“He's right (N/N) you need to he careful and calm, being so stressed can affect your baby”

“promise...I will be careful...”