-6-

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

tʀʊɛ ʟօʋɛ ɨֆ ʄʀɛɛ ʟɨkɛ ǟռ ɛǟɢʟɛ...ɮʊt...ɨtֆ ǟʟֆօ ʀǟʀɛ

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Your (Y/N)'s} PoV

“Stop!” I yelled at them as I threw a big feather ball...

“(Y-Y/N)!?”they said as they saw me flying towards them.

“What the hell are you guys doing!? why are you fighting like small kids?!” I added. I looked at Shouto then to Kacchan. I closed my wings and stared at them.
“I'm just teaching this asshole his lesson for cheating on you (N/N)!!”said Kacchan and he grabbed Shouto by his collar. I pulled him and said “Well stop this shit...cuz that lesson will never fix anything...” I said and looked at Shouto with serious eyes.

“I-I told you (N/N) I'm sorry...all of it was a mistake...please forgive me...I love you so much...I can't loose you! Your My Everything!” awww what a touching LIE. I looked away from him and rolled my eyes “Hey IcyHot! if it was a mistake then...why didn't you talk to Ponytail?...Oh maybe you didn't because you like it too bastard!” Here we go again Kacchan... Shouto Ignored Kacchan and faced me...

“Baby please...be with me again...lets be happy and peaceful this time...just please stay with me...I need you” He said as he showed me the ring that I threw to him last time.
I turned my back at him and said

“Sorry but... you cheated right? and cheaters are not qualified for my love...may just stay with Momo... because you likes her body right? and me? don't worry about me...I'm going to be EXTRA FINE without you in my life” I said and walk away. Kacchan followed me and tried to talk to me but I ignored him.

On my way home I decided to talk with nii-chan...
.
.
.

“ So (N/N) what do you want us to talk about?” he said and smiled.
“Nii-chan... I want to be with mom” I said and looked at him “Wait...what!? why?” He asked then I smiled “I just wanted to be free and I wanna remove all the stress since its gonna be hard for the baby...” I explained to him...He smiled..

“Well then ok... maybe its also time to tell mom about this...she'll be glad that ur having a baby ” I smiled and hugged him “Thank nii-chan!! I love you” He patted my head “actually I planed this already...I already fixed our passport all we need to do is to pack our things!” I looked up at him and giggled “We're Going To USA!!”...“and uh...kacchan and me were having work there so he's coming with us”My smile faded a bit “e-eh...hmm...fine”

+Some where else+
“Toga have you prepared our things?”

“Yeppie~ Im coming for you Deku-kun~ and Were coming USA!!”

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

Heyah! I'm back! auhm...sorry for not updating...and BTW sorry if its short hehe...and just a question...does someone still read this?