-7-

*******************************************

Loving is Like Fire...once you played with it you'll get hurt.

*******************************************
(I suggests the song up there...cuz that song of BTS is really calming...but if ur not interested then ok! its your choice(^ω^))

„Your PoV„

“Nii-chan?...what time is our flight?” I asked my nii-chan while playing with my phone.
“Uhmm...30 more minutes?...i guess...hah...bit kacchan is still not here...”he aswered and sweat dropped. I reply with a sigh.

“Oi! Dekuu! (N/N)!! damn im sorry Im freaking late...that fucking traffic...hah...” A blonde Hedgehog stated “Well seems you were right on time kacchan!...its aboit time to board the plane!”

“Oh Great...”Kacchan says and all of us carries our things. I felt a tap on my shoulder “Hey...(N/N)?...uh? do you mind if I carry your stuffs for you?” Kacchan says as he look down“...s-sure!”

I walked up the the stairs,once I got inside i got into my sit which is beside Kacchan. “Uh K-Kacchan! thanks for carrying my things!”I said smiling and took my Sling Bag from him, He smiled back “No prob shorty” he said and both of us sat on our seats.

“Uh...(N/N) I need lto sit over there to talk with the agency manager were going in...is it okay if I let you just sit with Kacchan here?” Onii-chan says “Of course!” I said and smiled, he smiled back and goes to his sit which a little from me and Kacchan.

Katsuki's PoV

The Cute Girl beside me sighs and looked at her phone...I reached her and Tried to make up an conversation “Hey? how's you and IcyHot?” Her eyes widened and looked at me liked shocked

Fuck it! You made up a wrong conversation starter! stupid you Katsuki!...Geez Im being like that Hag!

“O-Oh sorry...I guess lets just talk about something else”I shrugged “u-uhm ok”
“Well what makes up your mind to vome with your brother?” I asked “Well...I just wanted to refresh my mind and heart after everything that happened”she says, after that she looked down and smiled sadly.

“Don't worry shorty...You're gonna forget him soon...b-by the way...how are you and the baby?”

“Im fine and Im not stressing my self so the baby could be safe” she says and rubbed her tummy.

I Smiled

Cute

I looked at her and she seems sleepy, I got her head and placed it on my shoulder

“U-Uh! sorry Kaccha--”

“Shush...Just sleep dummy”

she smiles and said

You like like an idiot...a cute idiot

*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*

ok i don't know if some one is reading this cuz i didn't update for a very loooOooOooOoooooOooooooOooOoong Time and sorryಥ_ಥ