-17 pt.2-

this chapter is shot bcus it's somehow the continuation of the other one, but I have some surprises for you in here;)

•••
“ d-damn.. I feel weaker and weaker everyday. ” You said to yourself, slowly you sat up slightly hugging your swollen stomach. You just woke up and there's nothing new, you're still captivated in a stinky dark room.

You hate to admit it but somehow your mind makes you think horrible things like,

whAt iF i give bIrTh iN hEre!?

wiLL I diE hEre!?

oH mY goD did my water broke?

whY did iT tOok sO loNg fOr zEy tO upDate thIs stOrY?!

iS mY bAby sTilL alivE?!

Your stupidly negative thoughts was interupted by a couple of voice talking infront of your cell's iron door, one's voice is somhow familiar to you.

“ Here's the copy of our plan to retrieve her, and this one too, it's a voice record. ” You pressed your ear at the door.

“Why are you helping us at the first place?you're a friend of them right?” the other voice asked “maybe yes, maybe no, who cares? by the way you are the newbie right?don't worry! I've been doing this for a long time now, i don't care about those heroes selling informations makes alot more money” You heard the 'so familiar' voice said. You pressed your ear harder at the iron door, trying to figure out who's the owner of the voice.

then it clicked...

that voice...it's [_]...h-how could she/he...SHE/HE'S THE ONE WHO'S BEEN LEAKING THE INFORMATIONS!?... SHE/HE'S A TRAITOR?!

(I put slashes and blanks bcoz i want to keeo it secret from now blep :p)

°°°

The tapping sounds of Izuku's fingers and Katsuki's shoes echoed across the room. Shoto's heavy and frustrated breathing is also to be heard.

The room is currently filled with tension because:

one, (Y/N) was kidnapped by some, seemed to be high class villains.

two, (Y/N) is pregnant and she may loose her baby during the whole thing.

lastly, it's been three weeks since the incident, they tried to retrieve her,
key word: tried. They lost almost all of their (Katsuki,Izuku,Shoto) money, but every time they're about to grab (Y/N) the scene  gets messy, as if the enemies knows their plan and their weakness, and by that they also still don't know what the villains' quirks are.

“ How could this happen?! WE ALREADY TRIED THREE TIMES TO RETRIEVE HER...HOW COULD...HOW DID EVERYTHING MESSED UP?! HOW DID EVEN THE VILLAINS KNEW OUR PLANS!? ” Izuku's words startled the people inside the room, by people I mean: The whole Class 1-A batch ××××-×××× ( izuku's batch ) except Momo Yaoyorozu which who knows where.

Ever since (Y/N) got kidnapped Izuku's attitude changed, he became more aggressive, he get's angry with small things, he always raises his voice, his attitude became more Katsuki like.

Ochako inhales deeply and spoke “how come they knew what are we going to do?”. “I'm asking my self the same thing. As if they're watching us...It's like they know every piece of our plan...” Mina said looking up.

“Impossible, this place is highly secured. this place is made for special missions, we run this place...” Eijiro explained looked, his eyes is filled with confusion.

“ Maybe...maybe they aren't watching us...” Asui said, causing everyone to look at her.She looked around and notice that someone is not present at today's meeting, this thing always happens whenever they made up a plan. Then Asui and Sero said the same thing at once;

“what if... they're one of us...”

°°°
hi lmao. wazzup? how long did yah wait?
I feel like a scammer rn. I'm kinda rushing this story so sorry.

btw, who do u think the traitor is????

btw this is my upcoming story, I swear to god this  akaashi x reader one is wayyyyy more better than this one ur reading rn, sorry in advance I just love cheater type thingy