-16-

(a/n: ^ katsuki's phone XD)

'Shit...this aint goin to be good!'

Katsuki ran his hand through his hair looking down at the messed up paper works.He was working for hours making a plan.For the past few days,him and his team is working on something complicated, I mean really complicated. All they need to do is to 'Take down one of the strongest villain league'. or maybe that's what they thought.

'shit...maybe if we go h-, fuck no wrong'

'how about we take this shit?...wait no...' the male ran his hands through his ash-blonde messy hair.

“Bro take a little break! we've been working for this like for three days!, I know this is important but take  a look on your self, you look like an old man, this mission is just like a raid, we can go there like we're just police officers!” the red haired hero stated.

“Shut the fuck up Eijiro!!” the blonde male growled.“Hey bro, c'mon! you should take a break sometimes, also ey we'll be havin' a 'meeting' with Izuku for his proposal for OchaOcha~”RedRiot leaned closer to GroundZero and grinned.

“Will (Y/N) attend?” GroundZero looked up to the other hero. “Of course~” RedRiot says and stood up. “but neh, I know you don't want to...well gotta go, I'm heading to them” RedRiot smirked and walk towards the door.

“Wait for me Fucker!” GroundRiot barked, RedRiot faced him and grinned. “Oh I know you would come after hearing the name (Y/N)~” He joked. “SHUT UP KIRISHIMA EIJIRO!!” He hissed.

—•—

“They're probably planning now...”

“This must go smoothly. Don't mess this up shitheads.”

“Do you think they'll plan a big attack?”

“I don't think so, they won't to things that may hurt the hostage.”

“more like hostages”

“huh?”

“She's pregnant you know.”

—•—

“so about the weather, will it be cloudy?, the temperature? the sky? the scener—” slam. “Calm the hell down Deku!!” Katsuki yelled at the top of his lungs, let's just say bacause Izuku is mumbling and overthinking again. “Yup, you should calm down okay everything will be fine! you got us on you're side Izubro!!” Eijiro shoot a reassuring smile towards the greenhaired.

“I-It's just, w-what if she said no?!, what if she love someone else already?! what if this is not enough?” Izuku started mumbling again. “I can't believe this is the number one hero...damnint.”Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose. “You're just jealous Katsuki.” Mina stated with a playful giggle. “Shut up 'Pinky'!” Katsuki sat down “ this shit will be gon' messed up” he added.

“Guyyyysssss! I'm back! with the food!” a pregnant woman with (h/c) locks approached her friends.
“What did you get for me?”
“how about mine?”
“did you get me a salad?”
“Chicken nuggets?”

“Will y'all shut the fcking shut up?” Katsuki frowned in annoyance. “Don't worry guys! I got everything you want!” (Y/N) flashed a smile towards her friends. “So what happened when I was out?” She asked while taking of her caramel latte. “Deku won't stop mumbling.” Katsuki stated and rolled his eyes. “about what again?” (Y/N) giggled emphasizing the word 'again'.

—•—

“(Y/N) lets go?” Izuku stood up, their oh so called meeting is now over, everybody went home or out already, it's just Izuku and (Y/N). “Uh...You can go now onii-chan! I was thinking of stopping by the park soooo” (Y/N) smiled “Oh, becareful then! bye! see you later!”Izuku rushed out, (Y/N) stood up with a wide smile on her lips,she rubbed her belly. “Alright! let's go get some fresh air! mommy and baby time!” she giggled.

While on her way walking toward the said park, (Y/N) can't help but feels being watched, but then she shrugged it off 'heh, maybe it's just the effect of watching creepy things at night'.

She walked towards an Ice cream truck, “uhm...couple scoop of (fav ic) in a cup please!” she ordered handing the man some money. After receiving the Ice cream she ordered she sat at the nearest bench. “Finally some fresh air...” she smiled.

While enjoying the scenery, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her nape...

“w-what the...”

then without her knowing, she went unconsious......

°°°

(a/n: yes. I'am not ded :] ik this is short tho, should I make an ending for dabi too?