-15-

It's been a while,you are now sitting on your office finishing some paper works, sighing you looked around to spot something to eat, but sadly, you didn't saw anything. “I a need life...” you said standing up. Putting down your pen you walk towards the door slowly turning the knob. You walked out and spotted a certain someone.

“Oh! hey! how have you been (Y/N)!” An orange haired girl greets you.

“Oh kendo? is that you!?” You looked at her with a wide smile in you pretty face.

“Of course it's me!” She said reaching you out for a hug.

“I missed you so much Kendo!” you says hugging her back.

“momma!!momma!!...wait! are you Phoenix!? momma! look it's Phoenix!!”a little blonde girl points at you holding Kendo's hands.

“yes that's her darling!, ah (Y/N) meet Neiki, mine and Neito's daughter, she is really a fan of yours!” your eyes we're glowed up after hearing the statement. You smiled.

“really!? oh my! I'am so greatful that you admire me Neiki!” you giggled and ruffled the little girl's hair.

“U-uhm...Phoenix-san! ca-can I have an autograph from you? pleaseee! pretty pleasee”the little girl started to tug your blouse, as she offered you a pen and a notebook which is labelled by ‘Phoenix's Scrapbook 1 of 10’, you smiled at the thought that she had 10 scrapbooks about you.

“sure honey!” you said grabbing the pen and the notebook from her, Kendo smiled at you.

You signed the front of the book and the page were it was labelled with ‘PHOENIX'S AUTOGRAPH!!’.

“Here honey! thanks for supporting me!” You handed the girl's note book back to her and smiled.

“Thank you (Y/N)!, and also Congrats and Good luck!” she says looking at your baby bump. You smiled at her “Thank you too!” You stated back.

The two walked away, Kendo was carrying her child while the little girl keeps talking about how great you are.

——

You decided to take walk to relieve your stress. You know you shouldn't be stressed because of the baby you are carrying yet you're stressing your self.

*bzzzzt bzzzzt³*

You pulled out your phone out of your pocket after feeling it vibrate six times , you looked at the caller ID, you were happy yet surprised after seeing it.

Himiko~”

“Oh hey Himiko~” You greeted her, with a smile flustered with your face.

“(Y/N)-chaaaan~ how have you been? It's a month and a half since the last time we talked!” Her voice is filled with happiness in it.

“I'm doing good!, yet I'm kinda tired,” you sighed walking up to the nearest bench.

“my,my! why?! what happened, you cannot be stressed! it may affect the baby!” You smiled hearing her worry about you ‘Himiko haven't changed...’ you thought.