-5-

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Its just the beginning

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Shouto's PoV

"YOU FUCKING HALF'N HALF BASTARD!! WHY DID YOU CHEATED ON MY BELOVED (Y/N)!?" some one yelled and grab me "What th-!" I opened my ayes and see (the holy ) Katsuki "W-what are you saying!?"I yelled at him as I pulled his hand away from my collar.

"YOU CHEATED ON (Y/N)!!"...my eyes widened "H-how did you know!?" I yelled at him "She fucking told me!! I saw crying at the park..."he said and before I can speak he punched me "HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT TO HER YOU SICK BASTARD!!"

"I didn't!! it was a mistake!!"I said as I push him "But did you know that-"he pauses...why? "Did I know what?" i asked curiously "She didn't really tell you about the thing right?"

What is the thing that bakugou was saying?

"Huh?" I asked him "Nevermind...and BTW fuck you for cheating at (Y/N)!!

Your the luckiest man...you married a girl like (Y/N)...She's one of a kind...

She's Beautiful...
She's Kind hearted...
She's Sweet...
She's Lovable...
She's Understanding...
She's Funny...
She's Cute...
She makes people happy...
She makes people have high hopes...
She's Strong...
She's Wonderful...

She's Everything...But You! You IcyHot bastard!! You cheated on her! With her bestfriend!!

You broke her!! Don't you know that she really loves you she will risk anything just for you!! But you trashed her! You make her feel that she's useless! You make her feel unloved! You make her feel the sorrow that anyone couldn't imagine...Now tell me one reason why does you make her feel that way!!"

I was speechless...I don't have any reasons...Its was a mistake...Im just tricked by Momo...

"I-I don't have reasons...I told you everything was a mistake!! Momo tricked me!! She made me drunk!! and we did something without my noticing!!" I explained

"You Bastard!! Why did you let her trick you!? don't you know that you have a wife waiting for you to come home!?"He said and grabbed me by my collar again.

"I-I know bu-but..."

"Stop making excuse bastard... As I thought (Y/N) has a bad decision on choosing you over me... Of she chose me back then I think she'll have a better life than the one you gave her...she will recieve more love from me...Choosing you was (Y/N) biggest mistake ever..." my eyes were now looking straight on the ground.

"But...I said sorry to her..."

"Do you think ur sorry is enough!?"

"..."

"You broke her!! You fucking bastard!!"

Katsuki was soon to attack me but suddenly a big ball of feathery air stopped him...

"STOP!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey yow Im back!!