Chapter 26 An End....Forever

9 Months Later......

" Ahhh!!" I find myself screaming out of control and Brendda who took me in 9 months ago after I ran away pregnant from Lina and Brut's house is telling me to breath " come on baby just push a little more!" she says with the doctors crowding the room, even though there isn't really too much of them " Ahhh!!" and then after a few minutes of pushing and screaming Brendda says with joy and calmness " oh my god look at them, she has your eyes." And after they've been cleaned, she let me hold both of them, my twin babies " what are you going to do, you have to give them up for fostering, you're only a teenage girl without much to offer these twin babies so do the right thing for them." And as hard as it sounds, I let myself consider it for a quick moment " all they need are parents, the rest will come after." I hear the familiar voice says and I look, he's standing in the door way with a huge smile and he walk in, wearing a black jacket, blue faded jeans, and black boots " after all they are my babies." he says with hope and certainty "Jake." I word comes out of my mind ever since that night at the wedding and he doesn't answer, he walk closer to me and he surprise me with a kiss, warmer than I remember his kiss being and then he says " hi beautiful, I'm taking you home, my twins are not going to grow up in a foster care like I was and you're not going to live with people either, it's been too long." and he look at Brendda " no offense but you don't know anything about Haylie." " I've been there for Haylie for 9 months now and you think she's just going to leave me like that?" and before I could answer, Haylie does " Brendda I'm thankful for all you did for me but I was destined to be with Jake." and Jake doesn't let my say anything else, he touch my lips with his again and this time it last longer.

Years Later.....

JAKE

Dear Journal.......

As it turn out, I am the father of Haylie's twins Jakky and Heyline, we took a DNA test for them and my twins will turn 5 years old tomorrow, I've never had so much to be grateful for, Jordan signed the house to me 5 years ago, now he's married to Mia in Florida and is living a fair life with her, Kurt got out of prison 5 months ago, Kurtis is out there exploring the world, I was at Katline's wedding yesterday, me and her are good friends and so is Haylie now, Danny is living his dreams as a singer, I guess me and him became greater friends those 9 months that I was searching for Haylie when she was pregnant because he helped me and my love with Haylie grows stronger every single day, with Haylie In my life, I could never not say...

" I do" and the old man looks at Haylie and she says it, sounding like she truly means it " I do." And the crowd behind us goes crazy reminding me of the poem that I wrote for her years ago

Forever it'll hurt to wait for you,

Forever I'll cry for you,

Forever I'll be hurt for you,

Forever I'll know that you'll wait for me too,

I am hurt not to be with you,

Believe me or not I wish their was more to do,

Forever I'll die for you,

Forever I'll never hide from you,

Forever I'll never lie to you,

Forever I'll cry for you,

Forever my heart won't stop beating for you,

Forever my heart won't stop bleeding for you,

Forever I won't stop breathing for you,

Forever I'll let them call me fool for loving you,

Forever I'll be lost without you.

I know someday I'll tell you that I do and I did, I will be with Haylie Forever.......

                                  THE END

kingly Sanon