Chapter Ten: Forget Wedding Crashers, More Like Date Crashers

Kayla's POV

 I go through my suit case pulling out more and more clothes piling it onto the floor. I really should put these things into the dresser and closet i'm given but I'm too lazy to do do that. I continue pulling more clothing out until I finally reach the sweatpants. I grab an arm full of those and set them down in front of me. I go through them picking out all the baggy ones from PINK trying to decide what the perfect ones for tonight are.

I nod my head as I listen to my 'British Loves' playlist on itunes off of my laptop. Bouncing my head to the beat of With Ur Love by Cher Lloyd I grab a pair of black sweatpants holding them out in front of me and approving them. 

I stand up struggling to take off my skinny jeans. One I get them off I slip into the comfy sweatpants and roll the waistband two times as I walk over to the mirror to check them out. They say 'LOVE PINK' on the left leg in bright neon colors that fad into the next color. I slip my hands into the deep pockets pushing them back into place so they don't stick out. 

Once I'm satisfied with how they look I take off my shirt and change into my white and pink striped sports bra. I smile at how good my small boobs look in this sports bra. The right sports bra can make any girl's boobs look amazing. I go back over to my bag once I'm done looking at my reflection in the mirror to find a shirt to wear. It would be a little awkward to go over to his place in just a sports bra. 

I keep pulling out shirts holding them up and setting them in a pile together rejecting each one so far. I'm making a mess on my floor but not caring since no one is here to yell at me about it. Definitely a plus of not living at home anymore. Finally I pull out a pinkish orange shirt with a slight V-neck that would be perfect. I slip it on over my head and stand up going over my the mirror. I straighten out the shirt as I look at my reflection in the mirror. 

I brush my fingers through my hair fixing all the pieces that got messed up while changing. My hair is straight with slight beach wavy curls on the bottom leftover from how I styled it this morning. I grab my makeup bag off the desk besides the mirror and pull out my mascara to touch up my eyes. I place the makeup bag back on the desk and go over to the bag I have for tonight.

I place my Samsung Galaxy S II into the ivory fringe bohemian styled over the shoulder bag. I also tuck some cash into the bottom just incase I need some along with some mascara, chopstick, and mini comb. I lift the bag over my head and set it down on my shoulder so it goes across my body. 

I rest my hand on it as I look over at the clock to see that it's 5:57. I decide it's time to probably walk downstairs now since he should be here very soon. I grab my room key almost forgetting it off the counter next to the mini fridge and stick it in my bag.

 I open up the door about to leave when I realize I haven't put on shoes yet. I quickly grab one pink tie dye sock and a blue cheetah print sock sliding them onto my feet quickly. I go over to my bag full of shoes and pull out my black Adidas throwing them onto the floor and stuffing my feet into them. 

I turn off the lights and look around one more time making sure I didn't forget anything before I shut the door. I walk down the plush hallway carpets until I reach the elevator. After waiting a few seconds for the elevator the elevator doors open and see the old lady from a few nights ago. 

I can tell she recognizes me and she smiles, "Hello dear. Did the date go well?". 

I walk onto the elevator and answer, "It went really well. So well we had a date yesterday and i'm going to see him right now."

"3 dates already, it must be going well," she says and I smile back at her. She then adds in, "Especially if your already able to wear sweatpants when seeing him."