Here we find our omnipotent outlaws

"Get up Avery," I heard my brother yell from downstairs.
I feel a tug at my leg and I could tell that it was my brother trying to get me up.
"I get it Maxx," I say as I kick at him.
I have been stressed out and have been dealing with way too much anxiety lately, leaving me without sleep.
"Get up or I'm leaving you here," he screamed at me.
"You don't have to scream, I'm right here," I yell back as I get out of bed.
Today Maxx is taking me to meet his band.
Even though they've been a band for a while I never met any of them. I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and got ready to go.
I got in the car with Maxx and he started driving.
It was a short ride but I was still tired. We walked into a recording studio and Maxx led me to a certain room. When we walked in there was four guys already in there.
"Hey guys," Maxx said pushing me into the room. "This is Avery, Avery meet Austin, Dan, Zach, and Cody."
Maxx pointed at each guy as he said their names.
"Hi," I said shyly.
"Hi," they all said back. They were really busy so I didn't bother them the rest of the day.
The day was almost finished and I really wanted to go home, not because I don't like the guys but because I'm done with the anxiety.
Right before I was going to leave I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I thought I was outside alone but I guess not. I turn to face cody.
"Hi, um, sorry we couldn't speak that much. We're just kind of busy." He acted shy as he said it.
"Oh, it's ok. I know you guys have a lot of work to do."
"Maybe we could see each other another time."
"Yeah, that would be great. Im free next Friday."
"Perfect," I gave cody my number.
Im super excited for Friday but the anxiety is also there.

Hey guys, how'd you like the first chapter? Special thanks to friskghost for recommending this story!