Chapter 05: Everytime We Touch

In which Blair takes the reader to one of her shows, making it obvious with her chosen song to everyone else in the club just how much she loves her.

April 14, 2019

You sat several feet away from your fiancé's performance space, not fully knowing what was to come. Blair knew she wanted her fans to know just how much you meant to her (as if they didn't already), and to see that in person.

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why

Without you it's hard to survive

Blair lipsynced and you could tell, just by how her gaze focused on you, that this was...for you? She didn't have to do that...

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last

Need you by my side

Blair made her way off the stage, through the crowd and towards you. Though her body appeared frail and not very strong (no lies detected), she lifted you up, and as if by instinct you wrapped your legs around her hips. During the break in the song she kissed you, setting you down, taking your hand in hers, taking you back through the crowd and eventually, up to the stage with her.

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static

And every time we kiss I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Blair looked directly at you, placing your hands over her heart as she lip-synced. The audience thought it was the actual cutest, and you were speechless.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

The good and the bad times we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall

Blair must not have realized what she was doing to you and just how much she was playing with your emotions right now. Once the set was done, Blair got candid for a second. "Everyone, this lovely lady is my fiancé Y/N. I heard this song ages ago and I instantly thought of you. I know you've been going through a rough time lately, so I figured I'd do this just to show you how much I love you." "Awwwww" rang through the club and you couldn't be any closer to crying. "I love you too. Why are you so sweet?" You sniffed. "You deserve it my love." Was all she said in response. That's all you needed to hear, honestly.