Chapter 10: Christmas Presents

Christmas Eve, 2019 and OH BOY does the reader have one hell of a gift for Blair/Andrew. Fluff is ahead, get the tissues hoes.

You still couldn't believe what you had heard just two weeks ago. You were pregnant. You and Andrew had talked about kids, you just hadn't talked about having them anytime soon. Now, you kind of had to. Well, that makes it sound like a bad thing. Sure, you didn't try to have this baby, but it was happening now, and you for one couldn't be happier. You were two months according to your doctor and due in July. Yet another thing to be excited about. However, you thought it was possible that you could be pregnant with twins...after all, everything seemed to be a bit, well, more than usual. You were sicker, slightly bigger...the list goes on. Whatever, you'd worry about it later. What was happening now was Andrew staring at you intensely, almost worried. "Y/N, you look really pale. Seriously, are you sick?" He asked, looking at you and checking your forehead for signs of a fever. "I've been gaining weight and puking my guts out for two months because of you. I think you've done enough." was what you wanted to say, but what you actually said was, "I don't have the flu, I'm pregnant. SHIT! I didn't say that..." You said, pulling away from Andrew. You watched his jaw hit the floor. "No, we're not done talking about this." He said, voice high-pitched due to pure shock. "I've said everything I know, honey. Well...not everything...but still." "Y/N did you think I'd be mad or something? I'm not mad I'm just...wow." He said. It was like some sort of switch flipped in his brain. You smiled. "Merry Christmas?" You said, smiling. Andrew's expression of shock turned into one of ecstacy as you told him everything. "So July? I don't think I can wait that long..." He laughed, smiling. "You seem happy." You said, stating the obvious. "I think this is the happiest I've ever been, Y/N!" He said, still smiling, seeming unable to do anything other than that. Or show you affection. You got a lot of hugs and kisses. By the time that you showed him a scan photo, Andrew was in tears. "God, that's going to be a baby...our baby...Y/N, I can't function!" He said in between sobs. "Okay, one, hormones are already a little bitch so don't cry love. Also, I'm not sure, but I don't know if it's just one...everything is a bit more...more." You said, watching his face light up even more. "I don't care if you're wrong about that, I'm still really excited!" He beamed. "Then I guess we can agree me buying you drag for Christmas is shit compared to this?" You joked. "Meh. I'll still love it I'm sure. Not as much as I'll love this kid, but still." He said smiling. "Andrew, that's so sweet..." You said tearing up. He wiped your tears and kissed you on the tip of the nose. Before you knew it, you were passed out on top of him on the couch. "Merry Christmas, you two." Andrew said, resting his hands on your abdomen and kissing the top of your head before going to sleep himself.