Chapter 7

Lukes pov

I was terrified when Ashton and his gang arrived. I know they couldnt do anything while Ben and Jack were around but they have done so much to me. They're partly the reason Im in here. Those words got to me and created demons in my head which convinced me to end up like this. The unfixable mess. Thats all im worth anyway.

It hurts that own family wouldnt care if I died. Jack and ben said they would, but what about the people who gave birth to me? No one can convince me that they give a shit.

I know im an accident. If only they didnt rub it in so much.

Bens pov

I check my phone and see 13 texts and 27 missed calls from mum. I quickly walk out of the room, luke is asleep and jack went to get coffee. I click mums contact and she answers immediatly.

"Ben! Are you ok? You and Jack havnt been home for a whole day! Please, where are you? What about Jack? Is he with you?"

"Mum, dont freak out just come to the hospital as soon as possible."

"Oh my god! Is it Jack? What happened? Why didnt you call sooner?"

"Just come. Its not Jack but you have to come."

"Alright. Im coming."

"Half an hour later she arrived. Her eyes were frantic.

"Come on mum."

She followed me up 2 floors and down 1 corridor. I led her into Lukes room.

He was curled up, a frightened expression on his face. I saw a guy standing over him, fist raised.

It was no other than my dad.

Lukes pov( soz for the pov switches)

I tried to hide myself from dads angry fists. I dont know how he found me, but he did. He looked furious. I expected multiple bruises by the time he'd finished with me.

Mum and ben walked in, immediatly freezing. Im not sure why. After all, theres no way they havent heard him on the bad nights, when hes too drunk to even shut the door. Mums features crumple and she begins to sob. Im so confused. Why is she crying? This has never bothered her before.

Dad turns and glares at her, before continuing from where he left off. I try to block his punches but My wrist are secured to the iv's and theres not much I can do to protect myself. I wince in pain. Suddently I feel him grab my wrist and pull the bandages off. I try not to show the intense pain im feeling on my face but i feel my mission is failing drastically.

"Dad stop!" Ben shouts from across the room. He rushs over and trys to stop him. Mum is crying hysterically and her makeup is streaming down her face.

"Please stop it dad your hurting him!" ben cries as he trys to peel dads fingers off my bandages. They have already been torn up and my scars are leaking fresh blood onto the pristine white sheets.

"Thats sort of the point!" dad screams while slapping Bens face. Hes been abusing me since my 12th birthday but he's never hurt anyone else in the Hemmings household. Both dad and Ben looked shocked.

"Im sorry Ben" dad mutters while turning to leave.

"What about luke?" Ben almost whispers. His voice gets louder as he continues.

"What about all those times you've hurt him? We hear it, you know. Your probably the main reason he tried to commit suicide. What kind of father are you?"

He turns to mum. "What kind of mother are you? You know as well as the rest of us what happens behind the door of his room. Your no mother! You ignore him completley and treat him like total shit. No wonder he feels this way!"

"Did you know he gets bullied at school? Did you know he cuts himself every night and that he cries himself to sleep? Did you?"

Ben is panting by the time he finishes ranting. I cant believe he just stuck up to me.

"I know im a terrible mother" mum wails clutching her hair. But dad looks calm and scarily collected. Bens speech obviously didnt throw him in the slightest.

"And did you? You think that luke here has forgotten the fact that you'd sit and watch all this happen? Ben your no better than us. You and jack are also part of why lukes here. You made him feel like nothing by ignoring his screams of pain every night."

Bens been completley thrown off balance. His mouth keeps opening and closing like a fish. I guess what dad said is kinda true. I slit my wrists cause i thought that officially everybodys lives would be better without me.

I was reminded everyday by so many people that life would be better without me

Your a total letdown. All you can do is make people unhappy. Look at your mum and Ben. Wouldnt they happier without you in there lives?

The voice is right. The voice is always right.

Ashtons pov

I see a blonde woman enter lukes room and hear her gasp through the thick hospital door.

About 30 mins later, jack walks into the room. Iv been playing some random game Mikey showed me the whole time. Him and Cal left earlier but im gonna wait until i get a chance to speak to Luke alone.

Ben runs out of the room, tears streaming down his face. I learnt his name from Jack when I met him at the cafeteria. Jack was really upset, as if this whole thing was his fault.

But I know its mine.

I watch ben running to the lifts. Soon after him I see the blonde woman open the door. Her eyes are red and her mascara is smeared everywhere.

In the seconds that she opens the door in, i hear familiar whimpering.

Luke

I rush up to the door and begin to open it.

Lukes pov

I try to hold back my tears but they're falling so fast. I cant believe they've abandoned me. After all the stuff Jack and Ben said id thought theyd try to keep him away. But ben ran out, and Jacks sitting in a chair with a blank expression. The man im forced to call a father digs his nails into my gashes, trying to maximise my pain. Its working. I feel dizzy, faint and weak as though im going to pass out. I can see black spots infront of my eyes. My vision is fading fast. I let a whimper escape my throat before blacking out.

Hey! Pls comment cuz im getting stuck for ideas. I really hol