Chapter 2

lukes pov

Long after Ashton's left, i can still feel the tears coursing down my cheeks. Its not just the physical pain i feel, but also the disgust and hatred i feel towards myself. The voices in my head tell me multiple things,none positive or good. Why would they be? Im too ugly for kind words. I dont deserve them.

"Just kill yourself already, make everyone elses life easier"

"Your one selfish fuck up if you cant see how good your families life could be without you"

"Slit your wrists you ugly fat slob

"The blade would feel so good it would be so right to punish yourself"

And on and on. I crave the feel of cold metal against my porcelain skin. Im so pale, and so invisble that im like a ghost. I NEED the blade,now, i cant wait as the pain is overwhelming me.

I wonder if anyone would care if the blade slipped a little deeper on my wrist, punctured the vein and let blood pour down the drain. My family would celebrate. I have no friends anyway. Anyone else would get over it in one day, maybe missing me cause they miss laughing at me.

"Theyd have a party in the street, you worthless idiot!"

And for once, i believe the voice with no doubt in my mind.

Ashtons pov

I feel great after the punchup session with luke. He caused me so much emotinal pain, and now the tables have turned. Youd wonder what a delicate weakling like Luke could do to a strong bully like me, but you have no idea what he put me through.

Even though he doesnt know himself.

But that makes the bulliying even more rewarding.

I drive to Calum's house, and dont bother knocking cause i know the door will be open. Michael is already crashed out on the sofa, feet dangling over the edge. Hes probably passed out-nothing wakes Mikey. His uncombed green hair sticks up messily. Calum walks in holding a large pizza box.

"Shit!I get food and the fuckers passed out already?"

"Im here" I wink and smirk.

"What the hell- Ash! Where did you come from?"

"The door, you forgot to lock it again."

"Shit!Anyone couldve walked in while this douche was out!" he groaned.

I turned towards the kitchen to get 2 cans of soda. I shoved Mikes feet off the couch,plopped down and turned on the game. Calum came and we devoured the pizza, leaving only one slice for Mikey,but Cal ate that too. Thats how hungry us boys get.

After awhile, I felt my eyes drooping and by the time Cal put a cushion i was fast asleep.

Sorry for the typos!!