Page 23

I got up early and made some breakfast this morning.. Kross was crawling in the living room floor..

Ermias: Queen!!!

I wiped off my hands & ran upstairs..

Queen: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Ermias: I tried to get out of bed..help me up.

Queen:eye roll* You know better..Ermias you can't do everything you did...

Ermias: Once before I know already

Then why you tried nigga

I helped Ermias to the bathroom..

Queen: Holdup I have to go check on the breakfast I'll be right back!

I ran downstairs & looked for Kross..she wasn't nowhere to be found..

Queen: I'm not losing it..

I pushed my hair back in a ponytail..

Queen: Kross?!

Ofc she's not going to come she's only 1.

I looked underneath the pillows for some odd reason..I checked everywhere..and there she was in the kitchen finna eat the dog food.

Queen: Aht! Aht!

I picked her up

Queen: I've been looking for you for the longest..

I sat her down in her high chair and checked on the food..FUCK it was burnt!!

Ermias: QUEEN!!

Kross began to cry, the smoke detector came on,and Ermias calling my name!

I need a fucking day off & a drink.

I called the only person I could depend on..Megan.

Megan came over shortly..

Megan: Wheww what's that smell you burnt something ?

Queen: deep breath in* Yes, Kross crying,and Ermias needs my help...can you watch Kross for me.

Megan: Of course

She grabbed Kross out of her High chair and rocked her..

I went upstairs and checked on Ermias...

Ermias:Damn what took so long?

Excuse me wuah!

Queen: What do you need help with na?

Ermias: Well damn if that's how you gone treat me..

Queen: Look Ermias I'm doing everything here I don't want to argue or anything I'm tired I'm tired of..

I shut up..

Ermias: Of what? Helping me.. watching Kross 24/8? Cause if that's the case imagine when your only support system leaves you here alone with a 1 year old & you can't walk..everything is handed to you..that shit sucks..having to wait till someone I mean anywho come ring the doorbell just so you can ask them to help you to the bathroom..that shit is embarrassing asl dawg..having to starve all day because you can't get up and cook for yourself.. showering or anything..come on men I go through way more shit than everybody in this house!

Queen: Cries* I didn't mean it like..

Ermias: No you meant exactly what you said..and I should've been did this when you told me you cheated..

Queen:Ermias.. don't

Ermias: Get out my house Queen..take Kross with you..

I cried harder than ever..