Page 17

I had to handle some shit as soon as Queen left the house..I called T-blo and told him I was heading that way and make sure them niggas don't leave.

T-blo: Fashoo I gotcha

Phone ends *

I drove to my club which is approximately 20 to 21 minutes away from Queen's place.

T-blo: Good you made it on time they was just about to leave.

I went ova to them niggas*

Ermias: What you lil niggas doing here ?

: What it look like?

Ermias:Chuckled* You must not know who I am lil nigga..

And I guess the lil ring leader had something to say..

Kyl: Nipsey hussle or do you go by Ermias Asghedom Hussle?

How. In. The. FUCK.

Ermias: And who is you lil nigga?

Kyl: Kyl. What you want from me and my boys?

Ermias: Since you know me quite well you know I don't ALLOW this gambling shit! So I advice you and your lil niggas to get the hell out NOW!

They laughed at my ass like it was a joke.

I pulled out my Ak49 & shot it right between one of the niggas eyes.

Ermias: Who's next?! cause I DON'T TAKE THIS SHIT AS A GAME!?

Everyone left kyl and some of his niggas hurried up and picked up the dead body..Kyl turned back around at me with blood shot red eyes & said "THIS AIN'T OVA NIPSEY!" Before leaving.

Nobody was at the club like that..hell it's my club anyways I'll kick who ever the fuck I want out this mf.

Ermias: T-blo close the club early tonight & someone get this nigga b up..ion say the b word cause I'm a crip tf.

I left the club after taking some shots..hell when I left the sun was rising..I went to the spot.

Everyone dabbed me up, I'm the kingpin here..everyone was either planting the drugs..or testing out the guns here..or just chilling hell..

Ermias: Aye Aye aye everyone I need yall full attention!

Everyone looked at me*

Ermias: Some lil niggas thinking they can run my club..and yall know me to well to know that I don't let nobody run shit I got going on..

: So what you say we do?

Ermias: I killed one..I want all of their heads tonight at the club at 10.
_______________________________________

Queen pov

I called Ermias back to back no response..

Queen: Wtfc can he possibly be doing..ugh ion even kno his wear abouts.

I went home and got some rest before heading to Megan house...