Page 38

Queen POV

Queen: Ermias..

Ermias: There's only a short period to ask questions so go ahead..

Tf.

Queen: WHAT YOU MEAN!? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU BEEN ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME &

I couldn't even finished my damn sentence!! This whole time this nigga been alive had everybody crying and shit, had my ahh stressed out!!

Oooomg I just can't believe this bullshit!

Ermias: I'll explain everything to you once we get there..

Queen: GET WHERE !? I JUST CAN'T ..UP AND LEAVE AND GO GHOST LIKE YOU DID!? WHY ERMIAS WHY!!!!

Ermias: I DID IT FOR YOU! I DID IT FOR MY family..

He said gripping the wheel harder.. we sat in silence until we finally reached our home..

Ermias: I need you to follow my directions...go in there get Kross and Alexis! Pack some bags as well..I'll be parked down the road .

Queen: Why?! I'm not leaving to-

Ermias: GO!

I hurried up and got out the car and went inside my house.. I don't know what I am doing.. this has to be a dream.. I said as I pinched myself trying to wake myself up..

But this was no dream.. Ermias was alive !!

I did as I was told.. I packed me and Kross bags.. and went up to Alexis room & told her to pack hers..

Alexis: Wait What is going on?!

Queen: I'll explain later.. just please pack your bags...

Alexis: Umm Okay..

She said wiping her eyes that had crust in them*

I packed a couple of things.. and headed out leaving Megan an emergency text message.

Queen: E.1.01!!!

I closed my phone & made sure I had everything we needed.

Queen: Ready?

Alexis: Yeah..

We left the house.. I had Kross in my hand half asleep & Alexis on my right.. we got inside the car and took off..

Alexis: Wait...Dad!?

Ermias looked through the review mirror and smiled at Alexis.

I couldn't think..

Alexis and Ermias talked..getting to know one another.. while my ahh was still trying to process everything out.. this can't be happening right now!

Location: Unknown *

We got out the car & made it to some abounded house/ place. I have never seen before. It was way out !

Queen: Where are we ?

Ermias: Don't worry about that..

Tf he mean !

Queen: Well I need to know!!

Ermias: Look girl you safe!

Girl? When have he ever called me a "girl"...Okay I kinda like the old Ermias better.

Kyl came through the door.. and I was very confused...

My heart began to beat faster and faster...I went to the car I couldn't take it anymore.!!

(I gave Alexis Kross)

I tried to process my thoughts.. I can't be around Kyl without freezing up! I can't even talk to Ermias without visualizing him dead..

I paste back and forth*

Ermias came out to the car..

Ermias: Look you probably ain't gone understand everything right now but I pro-

Queen: You promise what Ermias!? You promised me a lot of things and still failed me ! You left your whole entire family just to go ghost on us!! I thought you was DEAD!! You got everybody in town thinking that you're dead !! And  Mourning over NOTHING!! I wish-

Ermias kissed me *

Do  you think Ermias will ever die?

Vote* Vote* Vote*