Page 32

I was going to create a new story..but I decided to continue the book where it first began! Thank you all for the support & love, The Queen is Back for good !!!

{ New page releases every 2 days 💗!
I read all of you guys comments & DM's as well🥰.}

Back to the story...

Every since Ermias died all I could think about was.. was he scared to die? Why did kyl do it ?! And who was behind all of this ! But I stopped questioning myself..I have a kid I need to focus on.. and yes you guessed it my baby girl Kross.

Queen: Kross your sister is coming over today !!

Kross: Smiles* Yay Alexis Alexis!!

She said dancing around in a circle.. I figured Me and Tosha needed to be cordial since our children are siblings 🤷🏽‍♀️..

Queen: Whewww but before she even gets here you need to brush your teeth chile (Child)

Kross playfully hit my thigh as her little arms tried to reach higher*

Queen: Giggled* I'm serious go now Kross!

Kross chuckled as she went upstairs to do as I said.

Incoming call...

Megan: Heeey btchhh!!

Queen: Looks confused* Hey..

Megan: Guuuh don't even do allat..Ik you prolly (Probably) mad at me cause I've been MIA these lil months..

Queen: & by little months you mean a whole year!? Megan where have you been Ive been calling non stop worrying about you & leav-

I said while doing laundry*

Megan: Alright Alright I'm coming back home today..and I'm sorry..I wasn't there at his funeral..

I almost dropped my phone*

Queen: It's okay, just hurry up & get here silly.. Kross misses her Aunt.

Megan: Mhm or was it you that was missing me ?

Queen: Laughs* okay I was..

Megan: I know you to well Queen... And when I get back we gone go to the club!! And yessss you are going crazy!

Queen: Chuckles* To be honest.. I wasn't even gone say no..I need a drink or two in my system.

I said closing the washer*

Megan: Yessssss btchh we gone turn tf up!! Gtg see you later besT..

Queen: Alright girl.

Phone ended *

Megan hurried up and got off the phone..maybe she had to do something important or something.. oooh shit I left Kross in the bathroom by herself !!

Queen: Kross!!

I said while going up the elevator too the 2nd floor*

Kross: Me doing it right mama?

Queen: Relief * Yes show mama them pretty teeth

Kross smiled big..she reminds me so much of Ermias..it's crazy.

Queen: Now come on kiddo

Me and Kross left the house*

Kross: Where are we going?

Queen: Can you take a guess?

I said looking in my review mirror seeing Kross glancing out the window*

Kross: Grandpa house!!!

She said smiling showing off her gums in the front*

Queen: That's right.

I haven't spoken to my dad in a while.. but that's the norm..our bond has always been that way..but that doesn't means Kross & his bond should be that way as well.

5 minutes later...

I ring the doorbell as Kross twirled around on the porch..

I ring the doorbell once more.. no answer

Queen: Come on Kross Grandpa not here..

Kross: Sad face* Did you ring the doorbell?

Queen: Yess now come o- KROSSS!!!

Kross went through the doggy door 🤦🏽‍♀️!!

Queen: Ring the door bell* KROSS COME OUT NOW!!

Kross: You have to come find me first mommy !!

This is not the time and place to be playing games , I said to myself.

I heard the door unlock and before I could even say something.. the trashy house caught my eye!

Queen: KROSS!!

I heard her snickering in the back somewhere* I immediately went back there, but stumbled across something

Queen: shit!!

I picked up whatever had made me fall..

Queen: KROSS WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!

- So soon?