Page 20

It's Kyl..I know you hate me for all of things I did to Queen..but I am here to say I did not kill Nipsey. I was framed. Yea I don't like the nigga, but killing him isn't my lingo. Believe me or not I'm not a killer & I'm not going out sad like that tf.
_______________________________________
Ermias Pov

The door bell rang. I took the elevator in my house to go downstairs. I opened up the door & you won't believe who was at the door..

: WASSUP

Ermias: WASSUP BRYON!

If you don't remember Bryon is my Favorite cousin...the one at the party that handed me and James the gloves.

Bryon: Mann how you been doing ?

The baby started crying*

Ermias: Not so good..a nigga paralyzed waist down man

Bryon: Damnn ghee that's fucked up you want me to go get her?

Ermias: Yeaah..you can

Bryon came down with Kross..I played with my fingernails these mfs was long asl..

Bryon: no offense brother but this baby don't look nothing like you..

I looked up quick asl*

Ermias: What?! Nigga you tripping

Bryon: I'm just saying..you know you my Favorite cousin and I gotta keep it real witcha..ion think this baby yours

Ermias: Bryon I know you better than anybody where dis all coming from?!

Bryon handed me Kross..I observed her*

Bryon: Word on the street is Queen been getting her back blown out by ole dude that shot you!

Ermias: NIGGA WHAT?! WAIT WHO SHOT ME?!

Bryon: Some dude name Kyl or Kel something of that nature bruuh

Flashback*

Pow* pow* pow*

I saw Kyl face as he ran with the gun in his hand..

I went threw my beard..

Ermias: I know exactly who you talking about!

Bryon: Word. I mean the baby cute and everything but do you see yourself in ha?

Ermias: I know men my minds is everywhere..I've been in a coma for a year ?! A fucking year dawg.

Bryon: brushed his hair with his bare hand* yeahh maan shit crazy

Ermias: Some of my memories are gone

Bryon: Damn that shit crazy..

I don't remember nutting in Queen though..maybe I did I don't know..I just can't remember some shit.

Bryon got a phone call..I just kept looking at Kross....

Ermias: You look like me a little..I guess.