Page 14

Megan: Wowwww so what you gone do about it?

Queen: I can't do nothing..at least not yet

Megan: Yeah play it safe..after all it's Thanksgiving day.

Queen: Already!?

Megan: Girl yes where have you been ?!

Queen: Time 🤦🏽‍♀️. I have to cancel plans with my dad.

Megan: And why is that?

Queen: Because Kyl is still with the bullshit..

Megan: Look I'll go with you if anything goes down..maybe things will change..I mean at least it has to..this been going on for years..Queen it's time.

Queen:Deep breath* I guess..but the moment he says something smart I'm leaving point blank periodt!

Megan: YESS you already know your daddy know how to throw down in the kitchen! & okay

I laughed Megan always know how to crack a laugh in me.

Today I ran some errands..I picked up a cake, some gifts, and some wine.

Me & Megan made it back to her house*

Megan: Whew never again will I go shopping with you..rice really?

Queen: You know how religious my dad is.

Megan: Oh I know...you not inviting ermias over ?

I almost dropped the wine on the floor when she said that*

Queen: holds chest from in shock * Whewww no.

Megan: I know you're upset..but still just invite him you never know what he will say.

Queen: Girl he got a family of his own..they probably throwing a party or something.

Megan: Ooh yea..well you're right.

Queen: Mhmm now come on we don't wanna be late.

Megan: Or like your paps say behind hand.

I laughed hard asl*

Growing up me & Megan went to house parties etc..I would come home late asl and my paps will be yelling and I quote "YOU'RE BEHIND HAND QUEEN OFF TO YOUR ROOM!" Everyone in the neighborhood knew what was going on..because he would say it every Friday when we went to parties..every Friday 😂.

Location: Dad house*

Dad: MY DAUGHTER QUEEN!!

He gave me a hug before acknowledging Megan..I went inside & looked around the house..

Queen: Things changed..the last time I was here the couch was to the left & the book shelf was in the corner..

Dad: Scratches head* Well you know time has changed..now come we have lots of room to place the cake.

Megan: Don't forget the wine..

Megan mumbled

Queen: and rice..

We laughed*

Megan: Mmmm it smells good in here.

Queen: Yess !! What you cooking daddy?

Dad: I got the greens on over there..some rice & beans.