Page 40

Alexis POV

Uncle Kyl: I love you girls so much.. and if there's ever a case of emergency you got my number.

Wow. Uncle Kyl is so nice..

Queen burst through the door & immediately grabbed Kross & grabbed my hand.

Alexis: Where are we going!?

Queen: Ermias unlock the door  & take us home!!

Alexis: Noooo I don't wanna go back home!! I hate it there.

I said yanking my hand back *

Queen: Alexis you don't understand what's going on... we're going home now!

Alexis: No!

Ermias: Look Alexis.. I know we just met again & everything, but I think it's best if you take yo ahh back home.

Alexis: Y'all don't understand !! My mother is  a drug addict & she has all types of men's laying around the house !! I refuse to go back there!!

Ermias: She be having what there!?

Alexis: niggas! As in guys over..

As soon as I said that it's like everything flew out the window towards my dad...

Ermias: Did they ever try and hurt you Alexis!?

Alexis: No..

I lied 😪

Queen: Alexis you can stay with me.. but as of right now we need to leave.. I can't be around your dad right now, none of us can !

Ermias: Look Alexis I promise I'm gone fix this and we all gone be a family again babygirl, but right now we can't I got some business to handle before we can ..

Alexis:  But bu-

Ermias: No buts !

Location: Home*

My dad stopped in front of our house.. me, Queen, and Kross got out of the car..

Ermias: I love y'all.

Queen unlocked the door and I immediately went up to my room..

All of my feelings and emotions was gone.. the hope and the happiness that I had left. All I ever wanted was a father in my life!! And for years I went without a dad!! I didn't have the talk when I first started dating..My dad was suppose to be my first love. I didn't have daddy and daughter dance recitals.. But instead he's someone I wish I never had met.. he's like a deadbeat, he's in my life one moment and out the other...I just want him to remain solid and never give up on me..because I am his actual daughter!

Incoming call..

Sevyn: Heey babe

Alexis: Heey..

Sevyn: Is everything okay?

Alexis: No...ummm I met my dad today..

Sevyn: Woooah like your actual dad?!

Alexis: Yeah.. and I don't think I will be able to see him ever again !

Sevyn: Why?

Alexis: I can't discuss it right now because I don't even understand the shit my damn self.. but I was hoping for the best

Sevyn: Well on that end.. I got some news that will enlighten the conversation..

Alexis:Smiles* What is it?

Sevyn: I got accepted into Harvard!

Alexis:Oooomg babe that is amazing!! I'm proud of you honestly ..

And honestly I am.. Seeing Sevyn working so hard to get where he at now.. it's a blessing.

Sevyn: Appreciate you baby..I'm gone finally get you that Car you had always wanted..

Alexis: And a car seat ?

It was now or later..I had to tell Sevyn

Vote* Vote* Vote*