Page 45

I headed home.. today has been a crazy day over all.. as soon as I entered the house I saw Ermias cooking & the kids helping out..

I slightly smiled* this is how I pictured my family..I tried to sneak upstairs without them noticing, but my keys drop mid way upstairs..

Queen: Silently * fuck..

Ermias: Queen..? That's you?

Queen: Umm yea..I'm heading off to bed..nite girls!

Alexis & Kross: Goodnight!

I grabbed the keys & threw them in the chair..I took a shower washing my hair in the process..

As the water went through my hair I had a flash back of Ermias describing himself drowning..I felt like I was drowning .. everything that I was dreaming about felt like it was coming to life..

Before I knew it my head hit the floor..It felt like I was gasping for air..I kept wheezing.. no help was there..I called onto everyone else name, but Ermias.. why isn't anyone helping me, I fainted.

Ermias POV*

Me and the girls baked cookies & enjoyed our time spent together..I missed my girls so much man this shii crazy..

Time went by.. I gotta go finish up this plan..

I tuck the girls in bed..before I could even leave Alexis room.. she called on me

Alexis: Dad

Ermias: Wssp babygirl ?

Alexis: you here to stay?

Damn. I couldn't even answer this question..I couldn't tell her yea & I couldn't tell her no..I can't break my children hearts again not this time!

Ermias: I'm here to stay lexis

She smiled dozing off to sleep..I smiled back as I closed her door..

Damn Queen been in the shower for a long as time..I went to check upon her..

I knock on the bathroom door..

Ermias: Queen? Aye queen ? Queen!?

I continue to bang on the door.. no sign.. my head went left and I broke down the door! There she was laid out on the floor I checked for a pulse she had one..

Ermias: Thank god!

I got her out the shower , that was was HOT asfcc! I laid her on the bed & went downstairs to get some cold water & a pain reliever that was in the medicine cabinet..damn nothing around the house changed, not a bit.

I finally got Queen up..she immediately cried..

Queen:Ermias..I'm sorry

She said as she hugged me*

Ermias: Rubs back* no baby I'm sorry..what happened in there?

Queen: I blacked out..it's been happening lately..I don't know why, but every time I think about you just for a slight moment that happens..

I went straight to the closet & got Queen something to put on.. she came behind me

Queen: Ermias?

I zoned everything Queen was saying out.. the only thing on my mind was to get her too a hospital asap!

Queen: ERMIAS!!

I stopped*

Ermias: Look bruh I'm not hearing nun of that shii it's my fault Queen what is you not getting!! We lost our son because of me!

I tried to control my emotions, but I had to let all of it out..all of the build ups over the years out! I tried to stay strong & finally came up with an explanation to say to Queen, but it ended up hurting her mentally!

Queen: sniffs* It's not your fault..

She said placing her hands on my chin..I looked her in the eyes & I could tell she was hiding something from me..

Ermias: Do you love me?

It took her a minute to respond back to my question..Fuck!

Queen: Yes, I love you..but I have to tell you someth-

*Door bell rings *

Me and Queen looked at each other.. She shrugged her shoulders.. Queen hurried up and threw on her rob

She went to answer the door..I stood behind the door with a gun loaded and ready..

Queen: Who is it?!

*BANGS DOOR*

She looked through the peep hole and looked at me signing nobody was there..

Queen: WHO TF IS AT MY DOOR!?

: OPEN UP HURRY!!