Page 33

Tosha: how are you feeling?
Alexis: Better than ever..

I said putting on a fake smile, while doing my my makeup*

Tosha: I was just asking..cause you know today is your daddy's birthday?

I stopped doing my makeup for a sec.. I remember how loving & caring my father was..but I can only remember oh so much about him.

Alexis: Yes I know.. it would be nice if you didn't talk so highly about him..today

Tosha: I have a better idea..

Alexis: I'm listening...

Tosha: I know you look at Queen as a mother more.. so i wanted you to spend the afternoon with her and your sister.

My face lit up!

Alexis: Thank youu

I said giving Tosha a hug*

And she's right I do look at Queen as a mother more than I do to her.. She's been in and out of my life.. bringing different men's over to our house to kicking me out of the house..

I never had a mother figure growing up..and the fact that my dad is dead.. it's no help. And that's where Queen falls in place. During the summer that was my first time seeing her every since I was a little girl.. and I heard a lot of stories about her & my dad.. sooo during the summer I lived with her & we formed a bond ❤️!!

Back to the story..

Tosha: Well I'm finna go to work you can help yourself out in the kitchen if there's something..and blah blah blah

She said as she left my room*

I finished putting blush on my cheeks..I got dressed and sprayed perfume on..before taking a second look at myself through the mirror.

I grabbed my purse & phone and left the house..taking my Toyota..at least that's the only thing Tosha did buy me with MY money MY dad left me.

Location: Sevyn house*

I was greeted at the door by Mrs. Lewis

Mrs.Lewis: Come Come Alexis..

Alexis: Smiles* Heey Mrs. Lewis is Sevyn here ?

Mrs. Lewis: No not yet, but would you mind helping me in the kitchen ?

Alexis: Ofc !

Ps: Sevyn is my boyfriend

I helped Mrs. Lewis bake a red velvet cake**

Alexis: I didn't know it was a lot of steps to getting the batter just right

Mrs.Lewis: Laughs* it will become more easier the more you bake

We both chuckled*

Mrs.Lewis: Quick question..and this might sounds a bit awkward or weird I must say..

Alexis: Slightly smile* Ask ahead..

Mrs.Lewis: Are you and Sevyn having sex ?

She said as she raised one eye brow up & took a sip of her wine.

Okay I totally regret telling her to go ahead ooomg  she's a weirdo🤮!!

I just stood their with my mouth open..literally.

Mrs. Lewis: I know I know it's kind of weird of me asking, but as a mother I think it's best if you know what your children are doing..

Yeah she's just not only weird, but she's a creep.

Alexis: Clears Throat* Umm the answer to your question is....

Sevyn: Heeeeey ma

Wheeew saved by Sevyn!

Mrs.Lewis: Hey son, I was just talking to your girlfriend Alexis..

Sevyn looked at me*

Alexis: We we're discussing the new updates at school..

Mrs.Lewis took another sip of wine before saying " indeed. They need to have a more secure lock on the entrance"

She said giving me a death stair before leaving the kitchen *

Sevyn: Okay that was weird.. come on I have to show you something

He said grabbing my hand and taking me up to his room..

Alexis: Chuckles* You guys seriously need to have an elevator.

Sevyn: Everybody isn't balling like your father was.

Alexis: Holds back tears* Yeahh its time for me to go

I said heading out*

Sevyn: Look I'm sorry..let's restart this.

- Sevyn said grabbing my hand

I turned around facing him..

Alexis: Okay.

Sevyn: I got you this..I know it's a big step and we still young, but I think it's the perfect time to ask..

Alexis:Cries*

DO YOU THINK SEVYN IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO ALEXIS?💗💫

DO YOU THINK TOSHA DID BETTER WHEN SHE WAS WITH ERMIAS⁉️

HOW ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY SO FAR?🤔
VOTE*  VOTE * VOTE*