3. 💗

"Hi, I'm Yeonjun..." the boy spoke sticking his hand out.

"Right, I- uh- I'm Soo- Uh, wait I forgot my uh- name. Uh- I'm Soobin." Soobin stuttered finally finishing his sentence before groaning and slumping back down again. Beomgyu mentally facepalmed as Hueningkai stifled a light giggle.

Yeonjun looked back down at the taller male that had stuttered so much in his presence feeling a light tingle in his chest.
Well it turned out to be Soobin's chopsticks accidentally sticking up at his chest,

But Yeonjun had felt such a weird sensation right then, that the heat travelled up to his cheek as he furiously shook himself away from the strange emotion.

Soobin lightly lifted his head looking back up at the stifled male before shifting his eyes over at Beomgyu who giggled. Soobin cleared his throat as he went back to chewing on his carrots unable to stifle the queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Soobin couldn't help but look back up at Yeonjun un intentionally staring at the younger

Yeonjun's eyes shot up aware of Soobin's eyes on him. "Is there something on my face?" He asked and Soobin immediately shook his head as he looked at Beomgyu for help.

"So- uh- where's your other friend?" Beomgyu asked earning a laugh from Hueningkai.

"Ditch" Hueningkai responded and somehow Beomgyu seemed to understand.

"What do these two have their own language or something?" Yeonjun asked as he chuckled at their cute interaction.

"Guys!!!" Taehyun yelled as he ran towards the table.

Soobin's eyes widened even more at this. Sure Beomgyu and Hueningkai were really loud but combined with Taehyun, the three of them were probably 99% of the schools noise population and the reason why so many girls died of heart eruption.

"Hey Hyungs! Idiot Dongsaeng" Taehyun waved.

"You're the idiot" "no you are" they both started arguing making Soobin sigh as he looked at Yeonjun. "Everyday?" He asked and Yeonjun nodded.

He turned around to look at Beomgyu only to find him blushing madly. His face looked as red as it had ever looked making Soobin and Yeonjun raise their eyebrows.

Soobin elbowed Beomgyu startling him and making Beomgyu loo right into his eyes. Soobin wiggled his eyebrows as Yeonjun smirked silently.

"Please shut up" Beomgyu muttered to the two oldest.

"Hey Beom! I've got something to show you!" Taehyun clapped his hands cutely before fishing into his backpack.

"There it is!" He smiled as he pulled out his palm before folding it into a finger heart, making Beomgyu blush furiously.

Taehyun giggled as he sat next to Beomgyu hugging him slightly "You're so cute hyung".

This statement made Beomgyu more red as he tried his best to hide his furiously blushing cheeks. Hueningkai giggled at how timid Beomgyu had become in Taehyun's presence.

"Why the heck is this table so quiet?" Taehyun asked making Yeonjun shrug.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow as he looked at Soobin sitting across Yeonjun. Yeonjun happened to look nervous in Soobin's presence and Taehyun smirked as nudged Beomgyu.

"Say... did you say that Soobin was awkward when it came to new people or does he usually turn that red when around someone else, who happens to be very handsome?" He whispered making Beomgyu snort.

"If your trying find out if Soobin likes Yeonjun why don't you just ask him. You know the drill" he winked at Taehyun causing him to nod and look over at Hueningkai sending him eye signals on what to do.

"Yeonjun hyung! Did you know that Soobin hyung happens to be very good at Math, and happens to also like helping people with maaaath" Hueningkai started rapidly blinking causing Yeonjun to immediately perk up.

"Wait why is that even a topic?" Soobin questioned.

"Because... Yeonjun hyung happens to suck at math and you could like tutor him" Hueningkai suggested.

"Nah- Soobin's probably to chicken to tutor someone else" Taehyun claimed startling Soobin.

"No I'm not!" He yelled defensively.

"Yah You are" Beomgyu added in.

It soon turned into a chorus of yes and no's making Yeonjun start chuckling. Everyone stopped arguing as they'd heard Yeonjun laugh like he really meant it after a very long time.
And Soobin could've sworn that it was the most angelic laugh he'd ever heard.

"Fine then let Soobin prove it... He can tutor me" Yeonjun suggested and Taehyun smirked knowing that his plan had worked.

"I- ok" Soobin agreed knowing that he'd regret it instantly.

Yeonjun smiled. This was the first time after a very long time that he'd felt happy. He'd felt like he had friends. Real friends.