24. 💔

[ there's going to be a change in the way this story is gonna roll, so basically yeonjun never apologizes and we're back at were felix and changbin fight]

Soobin wasn't exactly excited to go back to school the next day since he wasn't ready to face the mass of people who were gonna laugh at him again. Yesterday had been bad enough since Yeonjun hadn't even tried to talk to him and all of his friends had thrown his dirty glares when he passed by them in the hall.

Beomgyu had stuck by him at lunch as usual and for maybe even a second it had felt like everything at school had gone back in time and they were back at the beginning were beomgyu was soobin's only friend and soobin was a basic asshole to everyone else.

Soobin sat at his usual table with beomgyu as he tried to ignore all the burning stares and glares he was getting and tried to focus on something else, but the constant rude comment or snarky remark about him didn't make it as upset at it had made him when someone threw a crumpled piece of paper at him that had the words "get lost you son of a bitch, yeonjun deserves someone much better than an ugly broomstick looking @#$%^&".

Beomgyu sighed painfully before standing on their table and facing the crowd. "HEY! ALL OF YOU PROFESSIONAL ASSHOLES THAT HAVE FOUND YOURSELF A NEW VICTIM! SHUT THE HELL UP, CAUSE GUESS WHAT? NO ON FREAKING CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION!" He yelled before glaring at everyone making a group of girls next to him scoff.

"why are you siding with that ugly sinner? i mean you're cute and stuff, you deserve a better friend honey" one of them muttered making beomgyu get off the table and face them with a sarcastic smile.

"you know... i really looked... i looked inside my backpack, in my closet, under my bed, i even looked inside my head.... but i can't find where i asked you for you're thoughts... y'know what? i should've probably looked in the trash can, cause guess what? your opinion is probably sitting right in there" Beomgyu responded coldly before shooting them a dirty glare and grabbing soobin's hand before pulling him outside.

"you really didn't have to do that beomgyu" soobin muttered as he paused briefly, his breath hitching as he faced yeonjun who was standing in the corridor shoving his tongue down some girl's throat.

"h-hyung..." beomgyu muttered before facing soobin who was plainly looking at them with a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"its alright beomgyu... he rejected me, he has the right to do whatever he wants" soobin muttered trying to swallow the sudden heaviness in his throat before turning around and citing at his lips hard trying to prevent tears from flowing out of his almond eyes.

beomgyu sighed lightly before grabbing onto soobin's hand and pulling him away from them as soobin held onto beomgyu's hand like his life depended on it.

"hyung... do you wanna ditch for the rest of the day and maybe go to the bakery?" beomgyu questioned, aware that he would get in a lot of trouble for ditching but it was his best friends feelings that's mattered to him the most.

"You kidding? You're dad will literally murder you" soobin muttered aware of the boy having a tough life back at him but beomgyu smiled nevertheless.

"I think i'm immune to it by now"

"beomgyu you cant be immune to someone literally abusing you"

"but he's always too occupied with random women to notice if i'm home-"

"no gyu , i'm not going to allow you're dad to basically have another reason to take out his stress on you" soobin muttered clutching beomgyu's arm firmly before dragging him over to his class and making him take a seat.

"be thankful that we have chemistry together"

"hyung yeonjun's hyung is in our chem class"

"and?"

"he sits next to you..."

"he probably wont today and will be back at his popular table"

and soobin was right. Yeonjun was back at his table and Soobin was being glared at from every direction.

he sighed before resting his head down on the table and closing his eyes, trying to drown out everyone who was laughing at him or glaring at him.

their chemistry teacher, mrs. chang walked in before looking at him with a sigh and walking over to beomgyu.

"did he have a tough night? i've heard every single kid that has come into my class talking bad about him..." she paused briefly. "make sure he gets some rest yeah? if you want you can sleep too, i wouldn't mind. just tell soobin to fill himself in on everything that happens today k?" she questioned making beomgyu nod before smiling at how caring their teacher was.

"alright"

class continued like normal and soon, beomgyu was waking soobin up and the two of them were slowly walking towards soobin's home, beomgyu not willing to go to his own.