17. ❤️ 💙

Soobin patiently waited for Taehyun to continue. He'd asked Taehyun to help him with their Chemistry lesson and they'd been sitting in Soobin's room all cozy, with mugs of hot chocolate and had been studying for the past hour, before Taehyun had blurted out to him that he had something to say.

"Hyung... I don't really know if it's obvious or not but I have a crush on this boy and um.. I kinda don't know what to do cause he likes someone too but I don't know who it is and uh..." Taehyun froze when he saw Soobin smiling warmly at him.

"If you're trying to be subtle about the fact that you like Beomgyu then this isn't really working dude" Soobin grinned widely when Taehyun's face turned a bright red shade.

"But i'm kinda stuck in this stupid best friend zone and i don't really know what to do hyung... I really like him" Taehyun sunk into the blanket behind him as Soobin smiled inwardly.

"Just ask him out you idiot. Have you seen the way he acts around you? he totally likes you" Soobin advised trying his best not to spill the fact that Beomgyu likes him.

Atleast Beomgyu's crush likes him back....

Meanwhile Beomgyu was over at Yeonjun's house helping Yeonjun with math because Soobin was himself being tutored. But Beomgyu seemed to be having a hard time focusing and when Yeonjun questioned him Beomgyu looked up at him with big glossy eyes.

"I think I completely ruined my friendship hyung.. with Taehyun" Beomgyu uttered staring at the ground and biting on his lips.

"hyung i'm such an idiot... i should've just manned up and confessed to him that I liked him and yet i was so scared" Beomgyu muttered as Yeonjun pulled him into a hug quickly pulling out his phone to get Soobin for help.

"No Beomgyu... trust me you're one of the best guys to ever exist. you just weren't ready to tell him yet and that's totally alright. Please dont be upset"

"too late" Tiny tears started escaping Beomgyu's eyes as he looked at Yeonjun with big glossy eyes.

"You idiot. any boy would be so glad to have someone as awesome as you love them Beomgyu... It's your own choice to tell taehyun and I get it that you aren't ready yet. But you haven't lost him as a friend. He totally understands and still loves you a lot" Yeonjun spoke gently ruffling Beomgyu's head as the younger sniffed nodding slightly.

Binnie♥️

me: Hey Soobin? I need your help...

Binnie: dude i think I just caused Taegyu... what do
u need help with?

me: Um... I was talking with Beomgyu about math and he just
kinda started crying... He thinks he's messed stuff up with taehyun.
so you bring that pretty boy to my house and we can like make Taegyu happen...

Binnie: WHAT???? IM COMING OVER RIGHT THIS INSTANT TELL
MY BABY NOT TO CRY!!!!

Yeonjun sighed deeply as he hugged Beomgyu tighter gently rubbing the boys back when he heard a sharp knock on his door. Rushing, he immediately opened the door only to be greeted by two boys who pushed past him immediately.

"BEOMGYU BABY!!" Soobin yelled as he pulled Beomgyu into a tight hug making the younger cry harder.

"Hyung!! Don't cry please" Taehyun exclaimed snatching Beomgyu away from Soobin and hugging and cuddling him.

"I'm not crying you idiot. my eyes are just clearing stuff out" Beomgyu muttered his voice muffled by Taehyun's shoulder hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god I think we just caused Taegyu" Soobin muttered excited before pulling Yeonjun into a hug and smiled as he wiggled him around from side to side before freezing in realization.

Taehyun snorted when he witnessed this earning a head smack from Beomgyu who was trying hard to control his own laughter.

Yeonjun's face was bright tomato red as he and Soobin pulled apart, Soobin's face equally as red.

"Oh my god.. hyung I am so sorry—" Soobin started only to be cut off by Yeonjun pulling him into another hug.

"We're friends right? That gives me the right to hug you" Yeonjun muttered before letting Soobin go and smiled brightly as Soobin blushed furiously.

"Oh my god I think we just caused Yeonbin" Beomgyu muttered to Taehyun slightly making the younger nod with his eyes wide opened.