33. 💜

Ok so the views, likes, and comments skyrocketed on this thing-
I MEAN THE LAST TIME I CHECKED I HAD LIKE 100 COMMENTS AND NOW ITS AT 1K (probably went up bc i haven't checked it recently)?!? THE VOTES ARE AT 3K!! AND THE READS ARE AT 64K!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. Honestly, this entire book was based off a dream i had and even though it's not that plot thickened so many people have read it and that makes me so happy 🥺🥺✊🏼✊🏼❤️❤️🙃🙃

WHKSHSKA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

ALSO, IM BACK AND LMAO THE COMMENTS ON THIS THING ARE HILARIOUS. THE CRACKHEAD VIBES GET ME EVERY TIME.

—————————

Soobin just wanted to sleep.

It was a Sunday and after a VERY exhausting week, Soobin had finally managed to get a break and relax.

But the past two hours had been anything but relaxing.

Soobin had first been interrupted by hueningkai who was going on a blind date and had asked his hyung to help him pick out an outfit. 

"no, that's too....stripey. got anything more...bland?" hueningkai questioned, tossing aside his flannel shirt and pulling out a hoodie instead. upon looking at it, on the other hand, he simply cringed. 

"ugh no....too...plain. maybe something more patterny?" he questioned, turning towards soobin who was trying his best not to pass out. 

"hyung! I'm trying to pick an outfit here and i really need your help! after all the third-wheeling I've done this is the least you could do to pay me back!" he pouted, this making soobin sigh sleepily as he mumbled an "i know i know" 

"so, what'd you think of this?" hueningkai questioned once again, pulling out the same flannel he'd shown soobin a few minutes back. 

"i thought you said it was too....stripey." soobin mumbled, his eyes drooping because of how tired he was. hueningkai whined. never had soobin ever thought that picking out a single outfit would take so long. 

"look...just wear a hoodie and jeans or something. I'm sure whoever you're going out with will like it." soobin suggested, hueningkai scoffing at soobin's pathetic idea and grumbling about how horrible his fashion sense was and on how he should've asked yeonjun to help him instead. 

soobin's face lit up at the mention of yeonjun and this lead hueningkai into another ramble about how his soobin hyung loved yeonjun more than him, stuff about bros before boyos, how soobin should really get more sleep, and eventually ended with hueningkai crying about what he should do during the date. 

by the time hueningkai had finished picking out an outfit, three hours of soobin's precious time was lost. thinking that he would finally get some rest, soobin lay on his couch and attempted to close his eyes. 

BUT NO, THE WORLD HAD IT OUT FOR HIM TODAY for he was next interrupted by taehyun who was crying about how beomgyu had sent him a cute selfie and how he had no idea what to respond with. 

"why me." was all soobin mumbled as taehyun continued to rant about beomgyu and how being in a relationship was so new to him but beomgyu made it so much easier by making it a lot more 'chill'. 

"but he's such an energy bomb and im such a....granpa figure. sometimes there are things he gets carried away with and i sorta just get lost on what he's even saying. it's one of the things i love about him. speaking of which, did you know that hyung sent me this really cute selfie?" soobin groaned as taehyun's entire speech started to repeat itself and all the bunny boy could do was sit and listen.