29. 💜 + 🧡

"HEY STOP LAUGHING! THIS ISNT FUNNY, WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" The annoying shrill voice of Choi Beomgyu echoed through the supply closet that he and a very giggly Soobin were hiding in.

Soobin chuckled even harder after hearing the youngers flustered question and of course, this was met by another yell from the extremely flustered younger.

"SOOBINNN ITS NOT FUNNY. I'm FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW- SO COULD YOU PLEASE NOT LAUGH AND HELP-" Beomgyu screeched, his voice cut off by the doorknob of the closet that had now started rattling.

"hey! Who is in my closet? now that you students have got the entire campus you've stolen my only house as well!!" the high pitched yell of Mr. janitor chorused through the door.

"Yeah sorry about that, but my friend is having a mental breakdown and we kinda need this space right now." Soobin responded while emphasizing the 'mental breakdown' part making the janitor bark out of annoyance.

"Whatever, just don't steal any of my food"

Soobin turned back to face Beomgyu, his lips curving into a tiny smile. "you need to chill beomgie. trust me, this is going to be a piece of cake. there's like a -0.05 percent chance that taehyun's dumb butt rejects you" Soobin lectured, beomgyu's face lighting up slightly when he heard this.

"Well, it isn't exactly that easy. How do I say this? Taehyun is like a tsundere anime character. He doesn't like being all touchy and cuddly when with other people but when we're on our own he's like a completely different person. I don't want him to freak out and run away or something" Beomgyu responded, Soobin doing a weird dance when hearing the word run away.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. anyways, are you sure you aren't the one whose going to run away because you're too chicken to see his reaction?" Soobin smugly questioned making Beomgyu's face redden and in response making him elbow Soobin.

Soobin exclaimed a small swear word before pouting his lips and rubbing the area where beomgyu had elbowed him.

"Beomgyu, if you don't go out right this instant, and tell him how you feel, I will not hesitate to throw you at him myself" Soobin threatened with his signature bunny smile, beomgyu immediately pouting.

"fine you big bully" beomgyu muttered, soobin automatically opening the door in response and signaling at beomgyu to move it.

As soon as the two stepped outside, they were faced by a very annoyed jisung and a sassy looking felix.

"so, um. taehyun was here like a second ago but then yeonjun just ran up to him screaming about something and pulled him away" felix muttered, scratching his head in confusion.

"yeah, uh. something about you being dead" jisung snorted as soobin flushed pink.

"oh god" soobin facepalmed when remembering the incident that had happened a few minutes ago.

few minutes ago

Yeonjun had pulled Soobin into the bathroom and right before soobin could question anything he'd connected their lips together.

Soobin grinned through their kiss as yeonjun wrapped his arms around the taller's neck.

"junnie, you can't do this everyday" soobin mumbled once their lips separated, this making yeonjun pout lightly.

"i don't know how you manage to always look so cute. it makes me want to kiss you every second of my life" yeonjun muttered, his statement making soobin blush bright red.

"no you're cuter" he muttered with a small grin.

the cycle continued back and forth a few more times before Soobin's phone vibrated in his pocket lightly, signaling that he'd gotten a message.

"one second baby" he quickly whispered before taking his phone out and reading the text.

———————————————-

SIR LAUGHS-A-LOT

———————————————-

SIR LAUGHS-A-LOT
SOOBIN CODE BLUE ORANGEADE
I REPEAT CODE BLUE ORANGEADE
HELP ME THE HELL OUT BINNIE

Soobin paled. Him and Beomgyu had set this code up for the most intense emergencies. Situations like, Soobin's bread being stolen, or someone getting kidnapped.

If beomgyu has used this code now, then clearly it had to be the worst of the worst situations.

Yeonjun on the other hand seemed like he was having the time of his life as he pried soobin back to him and connected their lips once again.

Soobin once again pulled away, "hyung control your hormones. and uh- i don't feel so good" he muttered quickly before pretending to collapse making yeonjun shriek like a little girl.

"SOOBIN!" he exclaimed leaning down near to the younger who looked really pale and basically dead.

"OH MY GOD, IM GONNA GO GET HELP" he exclaimed before rushing out the bathroom, soobin quickly opening an eye to make sure the older was gone before rushing out towards their classroom.

halfway through, a hand reached out from the supply closet and pulled soobin inside.

back to the present

Soobin nervously giggled as he finished explaining this story to the others who simply facepalmed in response.

except for beomgyu who smiled with tears in his eyes. "awww, you broke your make out session for me?! i love you too binnie" he exclaimed throwing his arms around soobin in a tiny hug.

"you can pay me back by confessing to taehyun. come on, let's go find him" soobin cheekily grabber beomgyu's sen before pulling him in the direction of the bathroom where Yeonjun and a bunch of very confused looking people were standing.

"ok, i swear he was right here on the ground, dying." yeonjun was explaining to a very annoyed looking vice principle.

"Junnie!" soobin callee lightly, pushing through the crowd towards yeonjun who looked up in surprise at his boyfriend.

"SOOBIN I THOUGH YOU WERE DYING?!? WHAT THE FRICK" Yeonjun looked really mad and confused as soobin lightly grabbed onto his arm.

"Sorry mr.min, it must've been some sort of misunderstanding" he blushed bashfully before bowing in front of the short vp.

"whatever, don't bother my nap again. and it's suga!" the vice yelled before grumpily marching back to his office.

"soobin what-"

"I'll explain ok, i promise" soobin quickly covered for his actions with a small kiss making the shorter flustered.

"you'd better" he mumbled against the youngers lips.