25. 🖤

"You're a buttcheek hyung, you're aware of that right?" taehyun questioned facing yeonjun with a glare making yeonjun look towards him with a stoic look.

"have you met me?" yeonjun questioned going back to his book making taehyun sigh in frustration.

"yes. i've known you, both before and after you've met soobin hyung and trust me, there's a lot of difference in both those times" taehyun tried again as yeonjun sighed and put his book down before glaring at the younger.

"yes. i was more sensible before and knew how to control myself, besides i have a girlfriend now... this conversation is pointless" yeonjun responded as taehyun shook his head disappointed

"hyung, you know you're not straight, why are you toying with that girls emotions?"

"i am straight, how would you know. plus, i'm not toying with that girls feelings"

"yes you are hyung, you're just forcing yourself to go out with her because you're trying to convince yourself to be something you're not—"

"TAEHYUN! STOP INTERFERING WITH MY LOVE LIFE, ITS NOTHING TO YOU. why does it matter to you what my sexuality is? I WISH I'D NEVER BEFRIENDED YOU AND JUST CAUSE YOU'RE GAY DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO BE TOO!" yeonjun yelled at the top of his lungs making taehyun's eyes widen as tears filled the brim of his eyes.

The person he'd trusted the most had just spilled his biggest secret for the entire cafeteria to hear. He stood up and bolted out of the cafeteria, his cheeks burning red and tears flowing down them.

Yeonjun paled when the realization of what he'd just shouted struck him and he quickly stood up yelling after him.

"TAEHYUN! I-I d-didn't mean to-"

he desperately chased after him only to find him crouched into beomgyu at the corner of the cafeteria, beomgyu holding him in a tight embrace, soobin ruffling his hair in a caring manner.

"t-taehyun—"

"leave hyung" beomgyu looked down, trying to hide the the obvious anger in his eyes as he pulled taehyun closer to him, trying to calm down the sobbing boy.

"but taehyun i didn't mean any of—"

"didn't you hear him?! he said to leave!" soobin raised his voice slightly making yeonjun flinch back before looking at him with a harsh glare.

"this has nothing to do with you!"

"oh it has everything to do with me! it's because of me that you hurt taehyun!"

"I TOLD YOU! IT WAS MISTAKE!"

"YOU'RE RIGHT HYUNG! IT WAS A MISTAKE THAT WE EVER MET YOU! LEAVE!" soobin yelled tears threatening to spill out of his own orbs as he shot yeonjun a broken look.

"please leave hyung" he muttered almost crying making beomgyu pull the taller into an embrace as well.

yeonjun stepped back, his heart hurting at the fact that the people he cherished the most were probably the ones that hated him the most right now.

he stepped back, biting on his lower lip as tears fell through his eyes and he walked away, sniffling towards the bathroom.

he walked inside, only to hear another voice sobbing, making his eyes widen.

"hueningkai?" he questioned, knocking on the stall door that was separating him and the maknae.

"h-hyung?" kai's quivering voice came from behind the door as he quietly unlocked the door, and yeonjun was face to face with a swollen eyed kai.

"kai, why are you crying?" yeonjun asked making kai sniff before crashing into the older for a hug and sobbing loudly.

"y-you're all f-fighting, a-and and i d-dont like it. w-why are you f-fighting l-like you h-hate each o-other?" kai questioned breaking through each of his words making yeonjun freeze in the spot.

"kai?!" another voice yelled as yeonjun and kai followed it to find soobin, taehyun and beomgyu standing at the door,  each of them bolting inside before snatching kai from yeonjun.

"did he make you cry too?" beomgyu questioned coldly

"i did not!" yeonjun retorted.

"Stop lying hyung! you hurt everyone!" beomgyu yelled back and soon they were all in a full blown argument making kai sob louder before yelling at them.

"STOP YOU G-GUYS!" everyone stopped and turned towards him making him pout at them trying to control his tears.

"STOP FIGHTING! y-you guys a-are f-friends! w-what h-happened to being f-friends f-forever?" kai questioned making soobin scoff.

"yeonjun said he wished he'd never met taehyun, and revealed his sexuality without his consent" soobin muttered.

"he also broke soobin hyung's heart" beomgyu muttered making yeonjun fume with anger, before storming out the bathroom.

soobin, taehyun, and kai broke down crying making beomgyu wail with them as well, and this is here felix found them before rushing them each to soobin's house so they could resolve this.