2. ❤️

Soobin was a quite, shy person. He'd usually stick around the corner tables at lunch and walk to school all alone.

Well if it weren't for his only annoying friend Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was the loudest person that Soobin had come across, filled to the brim with the most random and annoying thoughts.

Yet he was always spot on when Soobin's feelings came into the question.

"How can someone who's this loud and annoying be the most supportive person at times?" Soobin had questioned himself.

Never found the answer though. But he had accepted that Beomgyu was probably never going to leave him alone, so he might as well make a friend and stick with it.

He slumped over his notebook filled with math equations as he listened to his partner blab on and on about some guy he couldn't care less about.

While dreaming his way away from their conversation Soobin looked out the window of their classroom at the hallway. A boy with dark brown hair was talking to the teacher. Soobin started at the boy wide eyed. The boy finished his conversation and turned facing Soobin before making brief eye contact.

"Hey Soobin! You still listening?" Jisung snapped his fingers in front of Soobin's face startling the boy. "Ok, so like I was saying. I have a huge crush on this really cute guy called Minho, and he's so adorable, it makes me question how a human being can be so beautiful ..." Jisung kept blabbing as Soobin looked back out the window looking for the boy who had seemed to have disappeared.

"Soobin? I asked you a question..." Jisung pouted as he folded his arms in looking like a squirrel that stuffed his face with acorns.

"Sorry... I was just looking at the most ethereal man on earth" Soobin muttered distracted startling Jisung.

"Soobin. The one and only coldest boy on the planet who is too shy to even make eye contact with people he doesn't know. HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE?!?" Jisung exclaimed causing Soobin to clasp his palm on Jisung's loud annoying mouth.

"Shut up! That just slipped out." Soobin whispered.

"Sure..." Jisung teased making Soobin pinch his forehead stressed.

The bell rang startling the two chatting boys and Soobin sighed as he thanked the big guy up in the sky for saving him.

"I'm gonna eat with Beomgyu" Soobin muttered as he ran away from Jisung escaping this very embarrassing situation.

He walked into the cafeteria holding his lunch in his palms as nibbled on a carrot. He dragged his tired feet towards the corner table were he and Beomgyu usually sat.

Beomgyu looked up from his book aware of Soobin's presence as he enthusiastically waved at the older.

"Hey~" He cooed as Soobin took a seat next to him. Soobin looked at Beomgyu's face questioningly before raising an eyebrow.

"W-hats up?" He asked stretching his question. Soobin never liked it when Beomgyu was extra happy. It usually meant that he was up to no good.

"So a friend of mine asked if they could sit with us today, and I said yes, but..." Beomgyu stopped unsure. "And." Soobin asked expecting the worst.

"They're the most popular kids in this entire School. and Hueningkai is one of them" Beomgyu finished leaving a startled Soobin.

"Wait what?!? Beomgyu!!! You and Hueningkai together are the loudest people in this entire school! And the most popular kids?!?" Soobin yelled causing Beomgyu to panic and tell Soobin to shut up.

"Calm down... they're not that bad..." Beomgyu consoled Soobin who was pouting like a bunny.

"B-But I'm probably gonna end up making a fool of myself. In front of possibly the cutest boys in school." Soobin bowed his head down and hid it in his arms.

"Hey Beomgyu Hyung~" Hueningkai waved from across the table as he sat down and Soobin felt a shadow fall over him.

He slowly lifted his head expecting to see Heuningkai's face but instead he found himself looking into someone else's beautiful orbs.

Correction-
The stranger that he'd called ethereal. His eyes. Soobin found himself lost in the beauty of the boys eyes as they both stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.