9. ❤️

"Soobin hyung!" Beomgyu called as he ran over to the taller male.

"How'd it go?" He asked as he anxiously waited for a reply.

"It went great. I felt so blessed to have been able to hear his angelic laugh so many times and even Amma knew about it and it just went to well." Soobin smiled as memories from yesterday popped up and he walked away

Beomgyu looked at his tall best friend and smiled.

He had never opened up to anyone like that before. He didn't even care enough to make eye contact, yet his friend had become so happy now.

Beomgyu sighed as he walked down the hallways towards his classroom. Soobin went the other way towards his classroom, his excitement did soon wear of after math but Soobin still felt happy.

"Hey Bin, what's up? You look happy today." Hyunjin asked as he raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"Didn't Taehyun tell you? hyung here has a crush on Yeonjun" Hueningkai jumped in before Soobin could say anything.

"Wait seriously? Soobin, the coldest boy on the planet that refuses to-" Hyunjin was cut of by Soobin, "Yes, yes. why does everyone say that? I'm not that bad" Soobin pouted earning a giggle from Hyunjin.

"Isn't Yeonjun that popular kid, who has girls proposing to him like every day? I heard he's slept with every single on of them..." Hyunjin muttered earning a gasp from Soobin and Hueningkai.

"No he wouldn't do that" Soobin muttered. "Yeah unlike you and Jeongin every single weekend" Hueningkai fired earning a slap from Hyunjin.

"Who taught you to speak like that? I swear you were just a baby a few weeks ago..." Soobin supported.

"Your boyfriend did" Hueningkai stuck his tongue out at them before folding his arms in and looking away.

The bell rang interrupting the boys' conversation and Soobin walked towards the cafeteria with Hueningkai right beside his blabbing on about how Yeonjun was gonna be there.

Soobin took out his phone as he excused himself from their conversation before googling something.

"Hey Siri! How to make your friend shut up in front of your crush because they are embarrassing you and you don't want to remain single forever?" Soobin spoke.