30. 💜 + 🧡

OMG COMEBACK. SUCH A GOOD COMEBACK TOO IM CRYING
DRAMA IS MY BOP ISTG AND IM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH ETERNALLY-
CANT YOU SEE ME IS SO GOOD UGH IT GIVES ME SUCH STRONG FEELS
MAZE IN THE MIRROR MADE ME CRY, FAIRY OF SHAMPOO MADE ME BLUSH ISTG
AND PUMA MADE ME RUN A FEW LAPS
UGH STAN TOMORROW BY TOGETHER STAN TALENT

***

"Soobin, you're stupid. Like, really really stupid" yeonjun muttered, soobin's face heating up out of embarrassment as yeonjun continued to lecture him.

"well, I didn't know what else to do! We only use that code for super serious things like one of us dying or my almond milk disappearing and beomgyu has literally never used the code. last time we used it, you were being a jerk face" soobin raised his hands in his defense making yeonjun redden like a tomato.

"can we never bring that up again, please? i've already apologized for it!" yeonjun exclaimed in embarrassment making soobin pout playfully.

"sorry hyung. but like i said, the code was really serious and my braincells stopped functioning for a quick second and-" beomgyu cut soobin off right in the middle of his sentence by roughly shoving the taller over onto yeonjun who tripped because of the sudden weight causing both males to fall on the ground.

soobin blushed furiously as he looked at the close proximity yeonjun's face was in, the older doing the same. Both of them turned towards beomgyu in sync, glaring at him through their red faces.

"What was that for?" Soobin exclaimed in annoyance, his eyes piercing through beomgyu's soul making the younger glare back with equal force.

"If both of you are done with your weird fighting flirting thingy, can we please move onto finding taehyun?" he questioned, soobin mumbling a small 'o' in response.

"When he saw that soobin hyung wasn't dead he wasn't surprised but then yeonjun hyung started freaking out about a walking ghost, he rolled his eyes and ran away" hueningkai narrated, shrugging as everyone proceeded to glare at yeonjun.

"what? i lost braincells too, ok?" yeonjun immediacy defended as beomgyu groaned before looking up at soobin.

"well, let's go find him. he can't be too far from here" felix urged, grabbing soobin's arm and pulling him up, the taller stumbling about before regaining his balance.

"and so, the manhunt for kang taehyun begins" hueningkai lazily recited, shrugging when the other stared at him before following everyone, who'd now started running towards the cafeteria.

The group split up into three pairs. Felix and Jisung headed towards the west wing classrooms, Yeonjun and Kai headed towards the fields while Soobin and Beomgyu headed to the cafeteria. As usual, Kang Taehyun was right there in all his glory and was surrounded by a crowd of people (mostly girls) trying to convince him to show the straighter side of bisexual self. Taehyun was ignoring everyone around him and his nose was buried deep in his phone.

"shoot, there he is" soobin quietly muttered to beomgyu, who reddened at the mere sight of his godly crush.

"soobin, he isn't going to take me seriously. he's going to think i'm joking around and he's going to reject me" beomgyu pulled back, tears forming in his eyes out of nervousness making soobin quickly pull his sensitive best friend into a hug.

"hey beomgie, calm down. there's no need to cry now, he'd never reject you! it's so obvious he's into you mate. you're just going to have to take the initiative because that boi is too paranoid to do so" soobin comforted, beomgyu nodding lightly against him before wiping at his eyes and standing up with a confident look on his face.

"imma do it" soobin grinned as he watched beomgyu slowly make his way towards taheyuns table, his figure shrinking lightly with each step. He quickly turned around as he urged Soobin to come with him.

After gathering the remaining of his guts, he gently cleared his throat, attracting the attention of everyone at the table BUT taehyun. beomgyu sighed internally before muttering a small "taehyun look at me"

of course, the other didn't hear this and continued to be unbothered as he stared into the screen of his phone. "kang taehyun" beomgyu tried, this time a little louder but was once again ignored. Finally, when soobin stepped on his foot in order to hurry him up, he let out a loud and freaky "taehyun-ah" this attracting the attention of the entire cafeteria including taehyun.

"hyung-ah" taehyun muttered back, his eyebrows furrowing at beomgyu's red face. Not able to take this anymore, beomgyu grabbed soobin's and taehyuns arm before pulling the two away from the lunch area and outside towards the fields, felix and jisung catching up on the way.

The entire way, not only did taehyun not question anything that was happening, he also did not move his eyes from his phone screen. This made Beomgyu panic lightly and feel the urge to slap taehyun and scream "IM KIDNAPPING YOU, ATLEAST LOOK AT ME YOU LITTLE SHORTSTACK"

"I'm not that short hyung" taehyun muttered, his eyes not once wavering away from his screen. Beomgyu internally screamed at himself as he finally exited the building into the fields and paused for a quick second.

After spotting hueningkai and yeonjun and making sure that the two joined them, he turned around to face taehyun.

"um... i have something to say to you" beomgyu muttered making taehyun snort and mutter a "obviously" this making beomgyu redden even more.

"i-um- I" he paused, glancing at soobin who was urging him to spit it out. "i-uh I- I li-like" he paused once again making yeonjun click his tongue before lightly punching beomgyu's back making the shorter shriek

"fine fine. I-I I like you taehyun" he finally sputtered out before looking at taehyun to see his reaction, but curled inward after seeing taehyuns surprised face, his eyes widened to twice its size.

"what"