31. 💜 + 🧡

"what" the confused voice of Kang Taehyun rang, piercing through all the back ground noises.

At this point, Beomgyu could feel his pulse in his ears as the sound of his heartbeat travelled up his throat in a painful rhythm.

"I-I said I l-liked you" he mumbled once again, this causing Taehyun's eyes to widen even further.

Then, Taehyun ran. He stood right up from where he was sitting in the grass and bolted towards the gym.

Yeonjun yelled an "Oh, shit" as Soobin caught Beomgyu who'd fainted upon him. Hueningkai was frozen on the ground and felix and jisung hugged each other and started to cry.

"GUYS, BEOMGYU ISN'T BREATHING" Soobin exclaimed in the midst of this mess, this making everyone immediately face him with a horrified expression.

"YOU GO RUSH HIM TO THE NURSE, IM GOING TO GO HAVE A TALK WITH THAT KANG TAEHYUN" Yeonjun yelled, his face fuming with anger, his ear emiting air like one of those angry cartoons.

Hueningkai stood up and helped soobin carry beomgyu, the two of them rushing the boy to the infirmary. Yeonjun on the hand rolled his sleeves up before rushing in the direction in which Taehyun had run.

After jogging for a few seconds, he thought to himself "Where did I go when I messed up by rejecting soobin?" and the first place that popped into his mind was that sanctuary that each of them ran to when they were in a dilemma.

The bathroom.

And just liked magic, there taehyun was in one of the stalls. The door to the stall was wide open as Taehyun day in the closed seat with a petrified expression on his face.

"TAEHYUN YOU WUSS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE" he yelled, standing in front of the boy with his hands on his hips.

"I'm not a wuss, hyung" Taehyun mumbled, glaring at Yeonjun through his pouty expression.

"Then why did you run away?" The older questioned, his face now sporting a confused expression.

"I... I was shocked. I've liked Beomgyu since like 1 grade and I've been through his entire crush cycle and at some point I kinda gave up. I feel really good right now because I'm one of his best friends and I don't really know if I want to change that" Taehyun mumbled, sighing lightly and chewing on his bottom lip before looking up to Yeonjun for some sort of confirmation.

"Look taehyun... I get that you're scared right now, but... Beomgyu isn't someone who'd easily let go of you. Trust me, even if you changed completely, he'd still like you the way you are. Beomgyu doesn't expect you to be perfect for him, he just wants to be with you" Yeonjun ribbed the nape of his neck, this making Taehyun squint suspiciously.

"I never said I was scared of him not accepting me"

Yeonjun chuckled, "I've known you for half your lifetime Taehyun"

Taehyun sighed, ruffling his hair lightly before standing up and confidently muttering an "i got this"

Yeonjun nodded, patting the younger on the back before getting a grip on his hand and dragging him towards the infirmary.

———

"so, he's going to be ok right?" soobin questioned, his hands on his face as hueningkai gently soothed him by rubbing his back.

"yeah, yeah no problems." the nurse confirmed with  a smile.

Soobin nodded in comfort, turning his head towards the door when he heard it open. When his eyes made contact with Yeonjun's, he immediately jumped up and curled into the oldest.

"junnie" he mumbled, making yeonjun blush before clearing his throat and pointing towards taehyun.

"so here comes the worlds biggest wimp"