6. 💙

Yeonjun patiently waited near room A5 for Soobin.

Yeonjun questioned himself many times.

"Why the hell am I so excited to be seeing him right now?" Yeonjun muttered to himself questioning why his stomach was trying to be so acrobatic all of a sudden

He had asked his friends that he could trust for extra advice as well.

A while back~

"Don't worry! You'll be fine. Just stay chill and compliment him, like a lot." Chan had cheered him on.

"Yeah, that's how I got Felix at least" Changbin smiled and then dazed off to his own thoughts.

"Yeah mate, you'll be fine.. really" Chan patted his back as he gave him a thumbs up. "And who knows, it may turn into something way bett-" Chan was cut off by Yeonjun's hand on his mouth as the boy was furiously blushing.

"Hyung. I don't have feelings for him. I'm just helping him because of this weird situation at lunch" Yeonjun responded discouraging Chan of his intentions.

"Then why were you blushing?" Changbin asked causing Yeonjun to freeze.

"I'm just feeling a bit chilly." He responded earning a chuckle from the boys.
"Uh-huh sure" they chorused.

Back to present~

"Hyung!" Yeonjun turned his head to see a flustered Soobin standing near him. His backpack hanging slightly off his shoulders.

"Hey, So your place?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded before guiding Yeonjun towards the exit of the school.

Both the boys walked next to each other their shoulders slightly brushing against each other. Soobin being taller than the other kept glancing down at Yeonjun.

His head looked uneven and Soobin was tempted to touch it. He really wanted to feel what his soft hair would feel like in his palm. He wondered how warm he would feel on this very cold day if he could wrap his arm around Yeonjun's tiny figure.

Soobin blushes at the thought of Yeonjun cuddling in his arms. He wanted to hug the other whenever he felt like it and wanted to say cheesy things to him.

"Yeah right" he thought to himself as he chuckled.

Yeonjun on the other hand wanted to feel Soobin's arm around him, hugging him so he could keep him warm, but he shook off the feeling quick.

"Shut up Yeonjun! What are you thinking?" Yeonjun mentally scolded himself

But wether he liked it or not. This was the first time in a very long time that he'd felt this warm, fuzzy and comfortable in a total strangers presence.

------
What do you guys think of the book so far?

Anyone know what the hearts mean? XD